Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wes4bass View Post
    Trailer and still there, haven’t found where yet. Wire looks fine as far as I can see up towards solenoid, as well as around swing away area.

It's been a couple years since I checked my trailer for any wear on the wire's insulation in the wear/movement areas, I better do that this winter.
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."

-Henry David Thoreau

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

author unknown

2015 Phoenix 919 225 Yamaha SHO

2. Member
    Mine doesn't necessarily appeared to be scratched but definitely smudge and scuff marks. I have tried everything and can not get the marks off. Very frustrating for the amount of money spent on a new boat.

2019 Phoenix 20PHX

Quote Originally Posted by JHerrel View Post
    Mine doesn't necessarily appeared to be scratched but definitely smudge and scuff marks. I have tried everything and can not get the marks off. Very frustrating for the amount of money spent on a new boat.

2019 Phoenix 20PHX
    Brake cleaner worked very well for me, mine is white, not sure if it makes a difference. I tried a very small spot first.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonrs View Post
    Brake cleaner worked very well for me, mine is white, not sure if it makes a difference. I tried a very small spot first.
    Thank you. I will give that a try.

5. Member
    Does the MM shim kit affect the bottom or side bunks,, or both? I assume they raise the front section of bottom bunks and/or pinch the front section of side bunks in closer to keel.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011