BBG Marine Electronics did what?

I am new to this forum and ordered a Minn Kota Ultrex from BBG Marine Electronics. I needed it quick and without delay for a tournament. This past Sunday I reached out to them and Brian wrote me back and I purchased it that night. Brian sent shipment and gave me tracking Monday AM and I received the trolling motor on Wednesday afternoon and it's at the mechanics getting installed today and boat will be picked up this afternoon.

I wanted to just say thanks to Brian and BBG Marine for helping me and taking care of me with awesome pricing and wicked fast shipping!

Bob

2. Member
    when did you order it? and which model did you buy? my buddy has been waiting for 3 weeks for his from BBG and he told him first of july now he says august maybe september hes already paid for it as well.... i ordered one from BBG back in january came right in no bash here on BBG great guy to deal and prices im sure its minn kota not BBG just surprised you got yours so fast im guessing different model than my buddies

3. Member
    I purchased the Minn Kota Ultrex 24v 52 inch. I ordered Sunday the 9th at about 3 PM and got the unit Wednesday the 12th.

4. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    Never had an issue with Brian and BBG. GREAT to do business with!

5. Member
    Bob,

Thanks for the kind words and the opportunity to earn your business.

Some models of the Ultrex have been shipping while others have not. We have available 5 different wholesale outlets we buy trolling motors from so if any one of them has an Ultrex we need, we can usually get them. The problem has been the popularity of these units has FAR exceeded the supply ! We continue to fill orders when units arrive.

Thanks again for your support !

Brian