Looking for "Scuzz Buzz"

I have attached a picture of a buzz bait I am looking to buy. These were originally made in Arkansas several years ago, and then I think that person sold to Terminator. I then found that someone near El Dorado, AR was making them, and I had a local source that was selling them. I can't get them any longer locally, so I wanted to see if anyone knows where they may be sold in the El Dorado area or of anyone else that is making and selling them?

Thanks,
    Shane

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Try Sportsman's One Stop in El Dorado, 870-863-7248

3. Member
    Thank you. I should have mentioned that as well. We were in El Dorado over the weekend, and I noticed their store. I tried calling yesterday, but they have not heard of them.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demolitionman13 View Post
    Thank you. I should have mentioned that as well. We were in El Dorado over the weekend, and I noticed their store. I tried calling yesterday, but they have not heard of them.
    They've been there for years and probably sold them when they were available, the problem would be talking to someone who has been around long enough to remember.

5. Member
    My to cent he sold comp. to some body in little Rock Ark . I have seen them before if u find who sell them give me a call 318 265 3904 thank ��

6. Member
    Cestratton give give me a call318 265 3904

7. Member
    Sorry Shane give me a call 318 264 3904 th

8. Member
    Ok, thank you. If i happen to locate them I will let you know. It doesn't look to promising now. I still have a few, maybe they will last me a while :)

9. Member
    My 3182653904

10. Member
    I can make the blades if that would help? Message me and we can work something out.

11. Member
    Thank you. I am not sure I would ever get the rest built. :)

12. Member
    Zxjones how much charge to make it text me 318 2653904

13. Real Deal Tungsten
    Tin snips, pliers, and sheet metal to match blade is all you need. Does not have to be that frame. ANY buzz or spinner frame will work. Been making my own for years, and NO I don't sell them....lol Been asked that many, many, times. Just do not have the time with all the other stuff going on.

14. Member
    Would make 4 blade for me how much✌️

15. Member
    Hello, I own a Sporting Goods Store in Amity, Arkansas the hometown of Jimmy Dean Wilson, Who was the creator of the Scuzz Buzz. Hes a distant cousin of mine. His brother Landon Wilson is still living and he passed down Jimmy Dean's way of making them to me. Terminator came to that family to try and buy them but it didn't work out, So they steamrolled them and tried to make them anyway and failed. If anyone has questions about the story or is interested in how the original is make feel free to contact me. By email or here. Thanks. davidsons2017@windstream.net

16. Member
    i can tell by the corner being bent down that blade there was most likely made by Landon Wilson.

17. Member
    Fishn'stuff in Sherwood has them 501-834-5733

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Tungsten View Post
    Tin snips, pliers, and sheet metal to match blade is all you need. Does not have to be that frame. ANY buzz or spinner frame will work. Been making my own for years, and NO I don't sell them....lol Been asked that many, many, times. Just do not have the time with all the other stuff going on.
    Well, I was just fixin to suggest Brad Deal with Real Deal tungsten. He is good at what he does.
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]