Thread: 295 pro elite

295 pro elite

Hey guys. I'm trying to figure out cost effectiveness on new foam and fabric or new seats. I know about bassbkatseats.com. is there anywhere to get stratos seats or is it cheaper to get them recovered. Don't want to order just any seats because of how they mount with the gas tank being under them. Thanks guys

I've had 2 sets of seats redone locally to include foam or wood when required and the price is so much better than buying new. I've experienced great workmanship and longevity plus able to go thru scads of color samples to pick from. Plus, I couldn't find any aftermarket seats to suit my tastes. They won't sew in any logos though - copyright issues...

C&O Marine (TN) bought up Stratos stuff from the factory years ago but supplies getting down on the seat stuff. You can check online for what they have or just call.

3. Member
    I have put BassBoatSeats.com in boats. They look really nice. I had the seats in my 295 Pro Elite re-covered. They fit just like they should, because they belong there, and I kept a local canvas shop in business for a while. When these craftsmen are gone, they're gone forever.

I bought some from C & O Marine in Tn. Call and talk to Carol.

5. Member
    Check out Lebroc seats.