Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    It still cannot believe that with the thousands of boaters on this forum, no one has had this exact problem. I do apologize that I cannot drop everything and go the 40 miles to the lake. Yes I am retired but even being retired I have things that I have to do.

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    I can still not believe that the factory trained technicians that have offered you free advice that has been given to you have to wait weeks for results from you, and getting questions answered, that have been asked of you have to perform oral surgery to get a correct reply. In my opinion, you have gotten yourself so confused as to what you have done, you are relying on us to help you circle you wagons.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dshirley View Post
    It still cannot believe that with the thousands of boaters on this forum, no one has had this exact problem. I do apologize that I cannot drop everything and go the 40 miles to the lake. Yes I am retired but even being retired I have things that I have to do.
    So what your trying to tell us is, that you have replaced the stator and you have not done a spark test to see if you have good spark jumping the 7/16 gap on all cylinders. Wouldn't you want to do that before driving that 40 miles? I don't think you've done a darn thing, some of your testing is not correct or you've not even done the tests. After 7 years you probably should give up on a miracle happening.

4. Member
    This thread started July 10, 2017. I find it VERY hard to believe that if you really wanted help with your motor, that you'd wait this long....and still not care.

I really feel bad for Jug, Champion, and Sea Horse and whoever else chimed in....... I'm not a seasoned member on here, but this post is the epitome of ignorance and disrespect for the people that offer us so much advice on our engines.

I owned a 1999 Johnson 225 HO and came here for advice many times in the past. The waste of time to these men just pisses me off.

Sorry everyone.....I just couldn't ignore this any more.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMyles View Post
    This thread started July 10, 2017. I find it VERY hard to believe that if you really wanted help with your motor, that you'd wait this long....and still not care.

I really feel bad for Jug, Champion, and Sea Horse and whoever else chimed in....... I'm not a seasoned member on here, but this post is the epitome of ignorance and disrespect for the people that offer us so much advice on our engines.

I owned a 1999 Johnson 225 HO and came here for advice many times in the past. The waste of time to these men just pisses me off.

Sorry everyone.....I just couldn't ignore this any more.
    Thank you

MMyles its really easy to sit on the sidelines and be a Quarterback, I have never disrespected anyone on this website and never will, I do appreciate all of their help, and speaking of Ignorance why the Hell do you live in Michigan, have you ever been to Florida, Georgia or any costal state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Moderator
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "

??????????

9. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    I just can't figure out why this guy is just answering post from 2012 and 2013 in the general bassboat forum???
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

10. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    Yes I am retired but even being retired I have things that I have to do.

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill !!

11. Member
    MMyles its really easy to sit on the sidelines and be a Quarterback, I have never disrespected anyone on this website and never will, I do appreciate all of their help, and speaking of Ignorance why the Hell do you live in Michigan, have you ever been to Florida, Georgia or any costal state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To be very honest, this post was not easy for me to "just sit on the sidelines." I waited months before I commented....

Not that it has anything to do with the time of day, but I live in Michigan because I was born & raised here; and yes, I have been to Florida and other coastal States......not that it matters regarding engine repair.....

I'm out!
    M

12. Member
    [QUOTE=MMyles;8873545]To be very honest, this post was not easy for me to "just sit on the sidelines." I waited months before I commented....

Not that it has anything to do with the time of day, but I live in Michigan because I was born & raised here; and yes, I have been to Florida and other coastal States......not that it matters regarding engine repair.....

I'm out!
    M[/QUOTE

I wasted a lot of time on this idiot.
    Last edited by 316jughead; 11-21-2017 at 12:21 PM.

13. Member
    [QUOTE=316jughead;8873646]
    Quote Originally Posted by MMyles View Post
    To be very honest, this post was not easy for me to "just sit on the sidelines." I waited months before I commented....

I'm out!
    M[/QUOTE

I wasted a lot of time on this idiot.

I know. Sorry about that!

Perhaps if he complains enough about his boat and motor on the general bass boat board it will magically fix it's self.......

M

All of the snide and smart ass remarks were started by your group of people not me, this has really been a blast, I have never dealt with such whiney little people, the only one out of this group I would like to meet is ChampionMan (Fred) he has my respect I am sorry you other people interfered in our conversations, I have the manuals thanks to Fred. So I am more qualified than most of you Idiots or Morons (choose which fits you the best. As of 3:00 est today I will be deleting all references to this (mostly talk) web site. For those that actually helped thanks a lot, the rest of you can go ye forth and multiply yourself>

Gooooood by

16. Member
    What did I miss? Does he still have white gas in his carbs?

17. Member
    I think we all know who the moron and idiot is, also a complete jack ass. I hope you do just fade away, You would be hard pressed to find anyone with better knowledge of the ignition system of your motor. I tried to help, my mistake. Your testing as it turned out was complete bull shit, you stated several times that you went by the book. Now we find out that you didn't even have the manual. Your quite the guy. You won't be missed.

18. Member
    I hate it that I missed this how do you get this OEM manual

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by russelll34 View Post
    I hate it that I missed this how do you get this OEM manual
    Go to the thread trim issues, ChampioNman has posted there how to get the manuals.

20. Member
    Thanks

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast