Wacky Riggers / BBC SPONSOR rbarrow's Avatar

Thumbs Up SONAR Boot Camp - August 5th and Advanced Camp - August 12th

We have seats available in our next SONAR Boot Camp on Saturday August 5th and in our Advanced Camp on August 12th

Our primary camp is a a full day class that runs from 8 AM until 4:30 PM. Cost is $200 per student and lunch is included. Each student is teamed with a lab partner and provided the use of a dedicated HDS-12 Carbon. Although we use Lowrance equipment in our lab, the topics and material covered is applicable to ALL brands including Humminbird, Garmin, etc.

Our focus is on teaching you how to use your equipment to move off the banks and really start using your equipment to improve your fishing. To do this, we cover a wide range of topics including:

• Understanding how SONAR (2D and sidescan) actually work
    • Competition level electronics setups including networking (in detail).
    • Complete system setup and configuration - what the manual doesn't tell you.
    • Major focus on Image interpretation - both 2D and sidescan/downscan.
    • Waypoint tricks and techniques to put you on the right spot...every time.
    • Mapping cards - how to set them up to get the most from them.
    • SONAR logs and StructureMaps
    • Waypoint management.
    • and much more!

If you are serious about moving off the bank and ready to REALLY start using your electronics to improve your fishing, sign up today. Lots of folks here have joined us over the past couple of years so don't take our word for it...just ask around.

Our Advanced Camp is for those that have attended a previous Boot Camp and are wanting to take their use of electronics to the next level. We will be focusing on integrating your electronics with your home PC and taking advantage of the incredible tools available for free on the internet. We will cover and review new mapping options as well as looking at features like SONAR Chart Live....and lots more.

More details as well as sign up is via our Wacky Riggers website: www.wackyriggers.com

Or call me for more info...

Thanks and hope to see you soon!

Roy

This is kinda off the side but: I am interested in taking a class but we live a long distance away do u plan on making a class over the internet like face time esc to make it more one on one or a small group wasn't sure if this was an option or if you thought about this? Plus you would be able to learn off your own unit. Just something to think about. If u do I would like sign up. Some might think it's crazy and dumb but I only have a weeks vacation a year it would cost gas, food lodging and a wife that would be upset with me using a weeks vacation to go to a sonar class where this would save me a lot of headache. Thanks for your time and would this appeal to anyone else from Ohio?
    2005 Stroker 2010-250pro xs

3. Wacky Riggers / BBC SPONSOR rbarrow's Avatar
    Pete...

I certainly hear you and appreciate the suggestion. We have considered several approaches to internet training and it is still a consideration. The hands-on classroom is still the best learning environment as you get lots of opportunity to interact with others in the class and it benefits the group as a whole. The online approach has to be much more controlled and structured than the classroom which is both an advantage and disadvantage.

Having presented these camps for many years now, each class takes on a life of its own and follows a slightly different path as each group dynamic is different.

But...again I understand the time/distance issue and hopefully we will have a solution in the near future!

Really appreciate the suggestions and the interest! Look forward to speaking with you soon!

Roy

Ok thanks for the quick reply if something ever changes please contact me me I can get signed up
    2005 Stroker 2010-250pro xs