Pool 12 and Brushy Creek.

Hit Dubuque last Thursday. Holy cow it was ugly. EXTREMELY low, chocolate milk muddy and the current was ridiculous. Spent the morning trying backwaters with little luck. Was about to give up but tried one more spot, HAMMERED EM!!! Would have had a nice solid 14 pound limit in about 45 minutes. All off of one stretch about 20 yards long. Took 7 keepers in that short time, made up for a brutal morning.
    Brushy Creek Friday and Saturday. Friday was good, fished a lot of water I never really cared for just to mix it up and boated 7 nice solid bass and my brother had a beautiful muskie. Guessing it was low to mid 40 inches. Saturday wasn't as good. I'm guessing you really need the 20 to 30 MPH winds on that lake. Heading back next weekend for more!

2. Member
    Quad City area pools just getting fishable after a long stretch of high water. Caught some nice walleyes on 14 yesterday, couple in the slot, 25" range. 9 bass only two keepers. New Boston should be normal by the weekend. The rollers have been out most of this year.