Anyone thats supports these pigs and their products should stop now

I have posted on here before about wildgame innovation products and now its plain to see wh the products went to $hit over the years. Looks like the father and sons are as pathetic as their products are. I have not and will not ever purchase another one of their products EVER AGAIN. HOPE THE COURTS BAN THEM AND TAKE ALL OF THEIR HUNTING AND FISHING ABILITIES AWAY INDEFINITELY. Killing a cow elk and leaving it to waste, REALLY !!!

http://blog.defenderoutdoors.com/tv-...-for-poaching/

Going by the blog it looks as if that's what's gonna happen...he already doesnt own the company so he's been cut, and the show has been cancelled. I never did use much from them but I do have a few cameras still in use. Can't say that I will ever buy anymore..
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

3. Member
    I never watched his shows but I do have a couple of their cameras. I won't buy any more.

4. Member
    I would like to see Willie Robertson, Bushman, etc. sever ties with this idiot. I'll let it go at that because it is hard to imagine how low I believe "Big" (his nickname wants to make me puke) Bill. Is there anything lower than snake dung?

I always thought Big Bill had some ego issues on the show, just a tad cocky. Show sucks!
    This is the third TV hunter in a short time that has been busted poaching. Pressure for film footage must be high.

6. Member
    Always thought this was the most worthless, stupidest show on Outdoor Channel. Not surprised at all.

7. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Have never bought/used any WGI products... This makes a good reason not to start.
    Who controls John Gill?

Plano Synergy claims they always do right by the customer, but they are a joke also. I stopped purchasing wgi cameras because they pick and choose what they are willing to warranty when it comes to the junk they sell the public. I was told because ibought cameras from a certain place, they would not warranty them even though tjey were brand new in an unopened package and i have the receipts. Glad that BILL AND PLANO are both going downhill. I cant believe he still has hunting rights even though this isnt his first run in with wildlif enforcement. Guess money will buy your way out of anything if you have it to spend

I see Lee and Tiffany still have that shitheads company on their page.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

10. Banned
    Anyone or any company that would continue to support or finance this person or his companions he has vested interested in are surely short of a full load. People like this is what gives hunting and any other out door hunting sports and bad name. Same would go for all those fenced in hunting farms/ranches. Never have or will see why anyone would want to hunt/shoot a deer or any other animal inside a cage is sick. Very sad way to use mother natures resource.

11. fish8503@yahoo.com GOTTA BIG SACK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Capw View Post
    I see Lee and Tiffany still have that shitheads company on their page.
    It is not his company anymore. They said he was not a part of it anymore. He sold it in 2013. Not sure I'd quit buying something cause he used to own it
    2021 Skeeter ZX150
    2020 Sea Doo GTI se 170

12. Member
    Just for everyone's information on here, when he bought the land from Louisiana Pacific a few years ago, he put a high fence around it. There is a section of this "high fence club" that is just over 1300 acres that is separated from the rest of the club that is the majority of his land. He also has some land across the highway that traverses his land that is not under fence. The 1300 acres that was separated and was also under fence was our hunting club until LP sold the land and I grew up hunting the land that is now his as until around +/-1990 it was all open to the public. When he says his land at Olla, even though it is nearer Olla than any other town, the vast majority of it is in Winn Parish but there is some of it in LaSalle and Caldwell Parishes. You can ask most of the people around Olla what they think of "Big" Bill and you won't get a very positive response. He does have a very serious ego problem.

I cannot verify this, but I have been told by more than one person who has logged parts of the area of Busbice's that is under fence that there is also an inner high fence within the perimeter fence. It would surprise me if he takes a couple of years from hunting his own land under fence. He has friends in high places in LA, and politics being what they are here in this state...I just don't know if anyone has the guts to take the heat to make sure he doesn't hunt the next 2 years.

13. Member
    The busby's have bought there way into the hunting industry. But it's all Chinese junk. I run their cameras because they were the only ones out there at the time that had the external pack. As they die I gladly throw them in the trash. Big Bill makes me want to puke every time I see him on TV. This doesn't surprise me et all.
    I saw Lee lakosky a few years ago shoot a mule deer here in Colorado with the lighted knock.(back when they were illegal). Nothing ever happened to him. But if it's been you or me we'd got a ticket for sure!
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

14. Banned
    It is all about money and with the politicians this country has elected into office on every level. It will never get better. Whether it is Lee & Tiff or Mr Bill, it is all about how to make a dollar off all these ignorant hunters in this world who support them in one way or another.