which universal adapter for 7610 / ultrex

I have been trying to find the correct adapter for my new ulterex. when i look it up on minn kota it tells me the model. The issue i have everywhere i see that model number to purchase it does not say that it will work for the 7610. Unfortunately my transducer only does down and side. anyone help me out with this?

2. Member
    Just my two cents but your going to loose a lot detail with the universal sonar and adapter. With the amount money you have in that system already get a good chirp transducer

3. Member
    yeah unfortunately when I bought this unit and transducer I did not realize that the transducer I got with it was only side and down. Which ducer would you recommend ?

4. Member
    How deep do you fish? The GT52 is good to maybe 250 ft. The GT51 is good to maybe 500 ft. Big difference in price.
    Smokercraft Phantom 202 Yamaha F115/Merc 9.9
    Garmin 7610xsv/GT51M-TM/Panoptix PS21/LiveScope
    Why am I hanging out here when I could be fishing.....

5. Member
    I run a gt22 on my troller which gives me 2d and DI. I don't find the SI works that well with the troller turning. Then I have my SI coming from a transducer at the transom. You can pick up a gt22 for $150ish

6. Member
    deepest I fish is 55 fow ... do they both do the same job? I see a few used ones for sale..