Interested in Dragonfly 7Pro Model

I am intrigued with the Dragonfly 7 Pro unit. I would like to bow mount one. Are there any other transducer options than the CPT-DVS transom mount that comes with the package? I see there is a trolling motor bracket availabe but I have a Minn Kota Maxxum with the forward positioned skeg and I don't think the 8" length of the transducer will fit between the skeg and the prop. Does Raymarine offer a smaller profile transducer for this application?

2. Member
    CPT-100DVS is the transducer for you. There are a couple thru hull options, but that's not for you.

You might want to look at the Transducer Shield mount. It's much more robust.

http://www.transducershieldandsaver.com/?s=100dvs

This is a CPT100. Had to cut skeg off motor. I cut down the mount tab on the transducer to tuck it up. Bought this universal mount
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Member
    Not to Hi-jack the thread, but I'm also interested in this model. I know you can use wifi to mirror the screen onto a tablet or phone, but can you mirror it to another unit? As in, if I were to buy a dragonfly 4 or 5 also, could I send the navionics chart info to that screen?

5. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhuff217 View Post
    Not to Hi-jack the thread, but I'm also interested in this model. I know you can use wifi to mirror the screen onto a tablet or phone, but can you mirror it to another unit? As in, if I were to buy a dragonfly 4 or 5 also, could I send the navionics chart info to that screen?
    No, no network capability.

6. Member
    Thanks MonteSS. How do you like the Raymarine?

7. Member
    If you want di and 2d, then this is the unit for you.. Ive got farmin brand new and my dragonfly ive had for 1 1/2 years.. No contest on di... Down inge you can just about find a penny on the lake bottom...lol.. Its clear and the auto setting are right on... Turn on and go... Just wish they had side image, thats why i went with garnin last month. Coukdnt afford the side image from raymarine....

8. Member
    PM sent