Thread: Need your Help

Need your Help

Please help us save one of our local lakes. We have a local police juror that has helped a friend get Cheniere Lake drawn down to harvest trees so his friend can develop
    property he owns own the lake. This in turn raises the property value. Cheniere Lake is 3500 acres of Cypress and Tupelo gum trees. They are giving us the excuse that the
    trees need to be harvested to prevent organic build up (leaves) on the bottom of the lake. They say this build up hurts the spawn. The fish in this lake don't spawn on the bottom they spawn on the trees and stumps the same way they have for over 70 years. Please help us out buy signing the petition to get this stopped.
    Thank you

https://www.change.org/p/ouachita-pa...1%3AFB_image_1

2. Member
    That's interesting since I went across the dam on Cheniere today for the 1st time in years and wondered why it was drawn down. It aggravates me when a few wealthy people can do whatever they want to do. I will gladly sign the petition.

3. Member
    After I read it, I see that only Ouachita Parish citizens can sign it. I hope that the word gets out and gets this stopped. Best of luck to y'all. Eddie

Business as usual in LA.

Good luck!
    Alan
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.