Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Just think if everyone could afford a new boat ..who would buy the used boat?All boats(bass toons scarabs off shore etc. are going after the guy that can afford it not those of us who can't.So in my situation I buy the good used boat for a lot less.

2. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCOTT196 View Post
    So $31 to 32k for boat and trailer! That gives you some optons to work with! Any guess what the 198 boat and trailer cost would be?
    Stopped at Charger Friday talked to joe about somethings and the 198 was on the list ,he said no it will not be 40 but could be 45-50 depending on options and if the motor company's keep raising the price it could be more like he said 1 ft of boat is not 20,000 more like 200.But going with a 200 or 225 will save some .He will know more once the release date comes .Hes looking for painters and glass guys so if your needing a job and know how to work give him a call.Orders are there along with playcraft orders ,the file was 2 feet high on his desk.Hes trying to get Charger back to the 4 -5 boats a week ,but there's only so much that can be built with 25 guys.

3. Member
    Ready to see the 1st 198 hit the water! So maybe @$30 for 198 boat & trailer only, no motor?

4. Member
    45 to 50 is not bad for the Elite Series 198 since it will be the premium version. That is better than the 919 or Caracal which is what the 198 will be mostly competing against. I would imagine the 198 CX series with all the bells and whistles would be less when it comes out later on down the line.
    Last edited by Sports1; 07-15-2017 at 08:21 AM.

5. Member
    Agree, thats a good price for that size! Anxious too see what a 225 H O will do on it!

6. Member
    http://www.bbcboards.net/attachment.php

It looks like the 210 sales have not kicked in just yet.

7. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonJT View Post

Link doesn't work

8. Banned
    Link blank

9. Member

I agreee. Once the 210 sales kick in more that will look better. I imagine they will show up more next quarter. Falcon doing pretty well for a second year company.

10. Banned
    Seen that before and the argument after it was posted about how wrong the numbers are.

11. Member
    There is another report out there and usually the numbers are fairly close. But for Charger to have that many bass boats done by March is not bad at all compared to previous years.
    Last edited by Sports1; 07-15-2017 at 03:57 PM.

12. Banned
    Elite line will bring the Champion faithful, some that owned Champion but changed, and new buyers to Charger. With the 198 release coming sales will climb even faster. Seems a few other brand loyal individuals seem to sense this too since they will be losing sales. Only thing that would make it better is if good ol JM just up and gave Charger all the Old Champion molds.

13. Member
    They didn't register 13 in March. They registered 13 for the previous 12 months, ending in March. About 1 boat per month in other words.

14. Member
    I also think that some that were considering the 919, ZX225, and Caracal will now look at the 198 as well. Going beyond the Champion faithful into the general new buyer market.

15. Member
    They didn't register 13 in March. They registered 13 for the previous 12 months, ending in March. About 1 boat per month in other words.
    Right, but I think the majority of those sales were 1st quarter sales. Will be interesting to see once 2nd quarter is added on to that number.

16. Banned
    I'm not sure why it matters how many they build? I'd rather have 1 done right, than 10 done half ass. Go to the skeeter forum and read about the quality complaints.

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    I'm not sure why it matters how many they build? I'd rather have 1 done right, than 10 done half ass. Go to the skeeter forum and read about the quality complaints.
    No kidding the dealer my Charger came from changed over to selling another brand of boats. The sales were very strong around here the first year then a larger percentage of them were going back to the factory for transom repair or replacement. A guy in my club last year fished out of his three times before it went back. How would you feel paying 74,000 for a boat that in a month is now considered "repaired". I told him to demand a new hull or a lot of his money back.

18. Member
    The haters troll these threads... Just the way it is. Lol

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by procraftokie View Post
    The haters troll these threads... Just the way it is. Lol

Ahhh yeah, a dude with Triton in his name, I didn't pay much attention to who had posted that link above. Funny, guys with Tritons & BassCats coming onto other brands forums and posting crap.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast