USA CLEARING THE AIR WITH LOOMIS NRX RODS

Guys,

There are some rumors buzzing around about NRX being discontinued. These rumors are not true. NRX is not changing at ICAST, and it is not being discontinued. They eliminated the MBR843C NRX and a couple spinning models 901 and 902, otherwise all remains the same. Anything being discounted is not because they're going away, it's because some dealers don't adhere to the sales programs set forth by Loomis. If you need a hookup on Loomis, give us a call, we got you. All Loomis are in stock all the time. We are the #1 dealer for G. Loomis in the world stocking over 1500 models. There is a new premium offer being released that are an all new platform, not a replacement for NRX. Details to follow next week after ICAST release. Enjoy the weekend guys. Go catch a few.

Regards,

Adam - ALFC

2. Member
    Appreciate the information.

Could you also clarify if G.Loomis is discontinuing the current crankbait line-up, and whether or not a new series is coming out? I see a lot of places discounting the crankbait rods.

2018 LEGEND 211R | 250 MERC PROXS

Yes, the new series will be IMX pro. They're going to have all the moving bait rods like crankbait, swimbait, spinnerbait, topwater etc in that line. There are also some new models never seen before. They're mixing up some of the traditional loomis classics with some new models as well. Keep checking our site for all info regarding Loomis.

Sorry, I didn't directly answer your question. The older crankbait models are discontinued as well as spinnerbait, topwater and jerkabait blended rods. The information cap comes off today, and all new rods will be visible on site.

Thanks guys

5. Member
    I had a feeling that was coming... appreciate the info!

2018 LEGEND 211R | 250 MERC PROXS

I wish they would bring back the old tried and true MBR IMX 844.......
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo