Selling boat in a few months

If anyone is interested, I will be selling my boat sometime this fall, when new boat starts getting built. I'm on a long waiting list. I though about keeping this boat, even after I get my new boat in, but it would just sit up and not be used. I'm keeping my motor and GPSs to put on new boat. The sale will be mostly for boat and trailer, but power poles, 14" hydraulic jack plate, and 36volt trolling motor can go too if wanted, because I will have all new of the mentioned on my new boat. I would like to sell locally, but if you are willing to travel to me for test ride and go over the boat, I would be willing to meet for the sale. My motor will be on my boat until my new boat is ready to be rigged, to accommodate for test driving the boat for anyone interested. PM me if interested or have any questions or want some pictures. The boat that will be for sale is a 2014 Xpress H22 Bass boat with 2014 dual axle aluminum trailer with brakes.

2018 21' GatorTrax Strike Series, 250 Yamaha SHO

2. Member
    What did you order?

Custom 21' Gator Traxx Strike Series Bass boat

Whats the average cost on one of those hulls? I saw the one at the sportsman show and one at the big bass splash in rayburn, really like them.
    1991 Blazer VLX-150 / 2003 Mercury 150 XR6
    2015 Ranger 521C/ 2019 Mercury Racing 300R

I'll have over 40 grand in just my boat. No motor. I have it designed exactly how I want with everything I want, painted how I want, and layed out exactly how I want. Accessory after accessory. You can make it as cheep as you want($18,000 for base model 21') or as expensive as you want. If you set it up like I am, you can buy any boat on the market for the price. It can be the most expensive boat on the water, or it can be below average. All in what you want.
    Last edited by H22BASS250SHO; 07-11-2017 at 10:34 AM. Reason: spelling

6. Member
    Makes me curious how this boat performs compared to the one Edmond build in Pierre Part, his is 23' and the base price is 13K

Yep, make sure you compare apples to apples too. What do you get for the 13k? What color options, what deck layout, what seats, what live well, what storage, etc.... I've priced a lot of builders. Some advertise a cheaper price, but when I looked into it, the base price was just the boat itself, un painted, no deck, no storage, no live well. All extra depending on which builder you go with. Again, I priced a lot of builders. My final decision I made was due to what I was getting for the price, and going with a company, opposed to an individual.

8. Member
    I priced a 19 foot one 10+ years ago and it was 23k using the seats, gauges, wire harness pumps switches, depth finders, lights etc out of a one year old boat I wrecked. That did include modifying the trailer to fit the boat. Would have been a cool BassCat Aluminum. I decided to send it back to the factory to fix and it came back better than new, ran it hard for 10 years and it still looked great when I sold it.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H22BASS250SHO View Post
    Yep, make sure you compare apples to apples too. What do you get for the 13k? What color options, what deck layout, what seats, what live well, what storage, etc.... I've priced a lot of builders. Some advertise a cheaper price, but when I looked into it, the base price was just the boat itself, un painted, no deck, no storage, no live well. All extra depending on which builder you go with. Again, I priced a lot of builders. My final decision I made was due to what I was getting for the price, and going with a company, opposed to an individual.
    Completely agree on the money aspect, all of the accessories and options add up and quick. I was curious to performance, if anyone really knows

I'll have it by the end of February to know performance for sure. The 2 i've been around have 250 pro xs's. 25 to 26 pitch props. I was thinking a low to mid 70's boat speed wise, and that's what they said their loaded speeds were. I'll be running a flashed SHO. They sell thoses boats with Mercurys mostly, so I'll be the Yamaha experimenter.

make sure to post some pics when you get it, bet its gonna be a fine rig
    1991 Blazer VLX-150 / 2003 Mercury 150 XR6
    2015 Ranger 521C/ 2019 Mercury Racing 300R