What does an active school of bass look like on a graph?

Hey guys! I just posted a new video on how to identify an active school of bass on a graph. I include screenshots of a big school of bass and illustrations of the spot I am fishing. I also catch a good one in the video to show you what the fish look like in person!

I'm still working to improve my content so let me know what you think down below. Also, I fish in Arkansas so please share any screenshots you have of fished schooled up offshore in other parts of the country!

Hope the video is helpful!

Fish the Moment
    YouTube Fisherman
    FLW College Fishing Southern Conference Champion
    5-Time Junior B.A.S.S. State Champion in Arkansas and Wisconsin

Check out my YouTube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWM...lN-Jfw6o-hGTuw

Please leave a comment on my videos to let me know how I can improve and what other techniques I should talk about!

2. Member
    Good video! The one picture I have is of a big school of whites I found on lake of the ozarks

3. Member
    I really liked the video. There are a ton of videos out there of fish catches and these informational videos are much better, in my opinion.

4. Member
    Nice video and very helpful!
    Sean Fullerton

~~2022 Skeeter FXR20 Limited~~
    Yamaha SHO 250
    Helix 12
    Mega 360
    MegaLive
    Raptors

https://www.youtube.com/ruggedoutdoors

5. Member
    [QUOTE=AndyNegus94;8548274]Good video! The one picture I have is of a big school of whites I found on lake of the ozarks

Glad you enjoyed the video guys! That's an awesome picture Andy. I've always wanted to make a trip to the Lake of the Ozarks! I loved watching the old bassmaster shows when they fished there in the spring. Really pretty lake.
    Fish the Moment
    YouTube Fisherman
    FLW College Fishing Southern Conference Champion
    5-Time Junior B.A.S.S. State Champion in Arkansas and Wisconsin

Check out my YouTube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWM...lN-Jfw6o-hGTuw

Please leave a comment on my videos to let me know how I can improve and what other techniques I should talk about!

6. Member
    I liked the video. Best part is it's different than the rest. I really liked how you pointed out everything on your graph and explained what everything was. Keep them coming!

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dabassking View Post
    I really liked the video. There are a ton of videos out there of fish catches and these informational videos are much better, in my opinion.
    Agreed. I'm not at all interested in watching people catch fish. Very interested in learning what others know

8. Member
    Nice job

9. Member
    [QUOTE=Fish the Moment;8550597]
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyNegus94 View Post
    Good video! The one picture I have is of a big school of whites I found on lake of the ozarks

Glad you enjoyed the video guys! That's an awesome picture Andy. I've always wanted to make a trip to the Lake of the Ozarks! I loved watching the old bassmaster shows when they fished there in the spring. Really pretty lake.
    You should definitely make the trip, fall-winter is the best time to fish the lake. My best day was when it was like 20° and ice building up in my guides.

10. Member
    Outstanding video. I'm going to try and apply some of this tomorrow.
    2019 Ranger Z520C
    2019 Mercury 250 ProXS 4S
    Twin 8' Powerpole Blades
    Lowrance HDS Live 12
    Lowrance HDS Live 9

Quote Originally Posted by KMcClure View Post
    I liked the video. Best part is it's different than the rest. I really liked how you pointed out everything on your graph and explained what everything was. Keep them coming!

Exactly.

2009 LEGEND ALPHA 211/MERCURY 250 PRO XS

Awesome job pointing things out. Like a lot of guys here, I would rather watch informational videos rather than people catching fish. Throw in a few tips like your crankbait hangup tip and I am sold.

13. Dogfish_Jones
    101 feet! Wow, now that's doing some deep water fishing.

14. Member
    I fished a jigging spoon and blade bait on those fish for almost 45 minutes and couldn't buy a bite. Same with this school of whites..

15. Member
    great video!

Quote Originally Posted by dabassking View Post
    I also agree. I really liked the instructional portion of the video. I'm trying to learn more about finding fish on offshore structure so I found this one particularly interesting.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

17. Member
    very nice video, I like the instructional parts. Also I'm going to try that crank bait tip.Thanks