New 73sv screen shots

I just got a 73sv a couple of months ago and I have a lot to learn and have not did much with the side view yet. I want to really know what I am looking at before I move on to side view. These are a couple of screen shots, most of them are on default setting. I think they are looking good. 1. bait fish? 2. and 3. i am just drifting 4. big boulder 5. I was working with the zoom split screen. On the left I think I can almost see the leaves on the weeds when I zoomed in.

2. Member
    First pic looks like several game fish (from size) and a bunch of pan and/or baitfish scattered here and there. Really cool arches btw. Ball at thermocline--people used to tell me that crappie schooled in such a shape. So that is what I would go with until educated differently. DV of school looks good. I like the color palette you have, used it a lot earlier. Now most often go with inverse gray. Garmin's 2d is really good. Very good I think. SV is my favorite along with 2d. Really discovered a lot this year. I am totally default with the exception of high-auto contrast.

3. Member
    I also have a 7sv and am having trouble figuring out what is what. At times I think im over 1 million bass and others think its a wasteland. Any help is appreciated.

4. Member

Echomap 73sv side scan of sunken boat

Ran across this boat the other day. First one I've found on my side scan. Thought it was pretty neat.
    Attached Images Attached Images