Motor Cowling Decals.

I have a 2011 Mercury Pro XS with the stock decals on it. All of the decals on the rear have faded a good bit, and the ones on the side are nearing that.

Has anyone ever went back with the newer Pro XS decals? I liked the domed look of the mercury logo better than the flat one's I have.

When I take the old decals off, will it leave a "shadow" around where they originally were? I would hate to put the new decals and have some of that show.
    Cody // 2011 Phoenix 721

I have replaced my decals twice. Iguana graphics (a board sponsor here) can do custom decals. Not sure if he will do OEM design with raised or domed lettering. I got my last set from a place online: https://outboarddecalset.com/outboar...ry-pro-xs.html. Not sure if they are the raised/domed ones or not. As far as the shadow from the old ones, I didn't have that issue and my motor cowling doesn't have a cover. It will soon though, cause I just got a new cover ordered.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X