Okchamp210

Livewell Divider for 2009 Champ 210

Does anyone have an idea on where I could find one? C&O is out and cannot get anymore.

Thanks

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Wonder if Fishing Holdings has any for the Stratos Elites? Info below is from my Champion Information and OEM Links for more Champ info thread pinned at the top of the forum page. Or perhaps someone could trace you off a pattern.

Part Numbers for Elite Series
    shartgraves@fishingholdings.com
    870-704-2648

7L073 Livewell Divider

I don't keep my boat at home, so it will be a couple of weeks before I have it back here.

3. Okchamp210
    Thanks, I also left a message with Charger parts dept.

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Charger has changed up the livewell arrangement on the 210. It is now 2 separate livewells.

5. Okchamp210
    Looks like I am out of luck on these options. Shouldn't be that hard to make one

6. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    It's not ... it's 2 pieces of Plexiglas held together with a couple of snap-handle bailer plugs. Get someone to trace off the patterns (they are kinda funky layouts) and get the thickness of the Plexiglas and you should be able to have someone cut them out for you. Mark Miller at Select Marine Products comes to mind if he has some clear poly material. Hell, I don't guess it has to even be clear. There are some round holes for water to transgress and two oblong holes in one of the pieces for the bailer plugs to give you the adjustment to make it fit tight in the slot in the livewell. The guy that owned my 210 before I bought it swears he never had the dividers, so I ordered from Fishing Holdings. I think it was a demo boat prior to him having it, so the dividers could be somewhere at Uncle Gus' Marine.

7. Banned
    My 2013 is one solid piece and it cannot be removed... Dan

8. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan210Elite View Post
    My 2013 is one solid piece and it cannot be removed... Dan
    Now, that's interesting ... Something they must have changed when they moved the line to Flippin. If it can't be bowed and popped out, they would had to put it in before the top cap went on. When I caught the fish in my siggy, I had to remove mine to keep from having to bend her.

9. Banned
    I've tried several times to pull it out but it won't budge... And I'm not going to to break or damage it... Dan

10. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by okbass187 View Post
    Looks like I am out of luck on these options. Shouldn't be that hard to make one
    No, but it may be hard to get the same thickness in. Not sure what thickness it is, but if it's over an 1/8" go down to next lowest thickness. That will make it easier to work with. I'll have to check mine to see. I never even looked.

11. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Might get with rustyed and see if he still has the manufacturer info and go the route he did. Check out his post #7 on your thread from last year. You might at least get him to let you draw a pattern off of his. Y'all are only about 30 or so miles apart.

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=738265

12. Okchamp210
    I was able to get in touch with Sherry, turns out I need part number 7L073A. They are going to make me one for $13.00

Thanks for the help guys

13. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Excellent!!!! Good for them!!!

14. Member
    Great price, wish I got mine that cheap!

15. Okchamp210
    Got the divider in the mail yesterday from Ranger and fits like a glove. Thank you all for helping

16. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    So, just out of curiosity, is it a 2 piece on 1 piece? The pat number I have doesn't have the A suffix.