Erratic Poster (at best) samario's Avatar

Who made 2-axle trailers for Ranger in 2005 for 520DVX Comanches?

Mine is showing signs of breakdown. It has been well maintained (overhauled annually) but the armorcoating, wiring, lights and etc. are looking pretty much worse for the wear. A few welds look questionable where the protective coating has peeled. I put 4000-8000 miles in annually. I get the impression Ranger did not build it to last.
    Time on the water is time well spent.
    Samario, 2005 Ranger Comanche 520 DVX

As far as I know Ranger makes all of their trailers in house at the Ranger plant.

Ranger builds all of their own trailers. There were some issues with rust forming under the Road Armor. Put your post over on the Ranger Board for some expert feedback.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

4. Erratic Poster (at best) samario's Avatar
    Thx for the reply. I asked the question because another Ranger owner told me that for a few years in the mid-2000s Ranger outsourced its trailers.

5. Erratic Poster (at best) samario's Avatar
    Thx. I will do that.

Quote Originally Posted by samario View Post
    Thx for the reply. I asked the question because another Ranger owner told me that for a few years in the mid-2000s Ranger outsourced its trailers.
    He'd be wrong!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

I saw your post over on the Ranger Forum. Ranger builds the trailer frame, but purchases couplers, hubs, axles, brake calipers, etc. from other companies who manufacturer those parts. However, Ranger assembles those parts to produce their trailers.