Adding deck lights to my ride. Need some help.

I'm currently planning on installing some LED deck lights on my Phoenix. I would like to install multi-color LED's to the front and back deck on a dimmer, but I can't find what I'm looking for. I'm not a big fan of the LED light strips on the side of the deck. I was looking for the "puck" style lights which I feel have a cleaner install (no visible wire), similar to the Bluewater Extreme Pro lights. Does anyone know if they make a multi-color light, or any other manufacturer that does. I'm going to install Bluewater strips in the compartments and nav lights in the rub rail, just trying to figure out the deck now. Thanks for any help, hope everyone has a great 4th of July!
    Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he spends $60,000 on a boat and releases all the fish.

2. Member
    Geek.wish, remote submersible puck $4, $2 shipping
    https://geek.wish.com/search/waterpr...20dd76eea31386
    Does fade, flash, strobe... you name it

3. Member
    Check out Mike Hodson at trickedoutmarine.com. He can hook you up. Tell him kyle Howard sent you

4. Member
    Thanks for the replies guys. I'll check them out.
    Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he spends $60,000 on a boat and releases all the fish.

5. Member
    oznium.com