Is the Charger Elite..?

Is the Elite the old Champion/Stratos Elite hull? If so when did Charger start producing this hull? I don't know why, but it looks much better with the Charger name on it than it did with Stratos on it. Hell I thought everyone was saying the old Champ molds were getting crushed. Slick, slick looking boats! I can definitely get on board with these Chargers. Like em!

2. Member
    Yes this is based off the Champion 210 Elite. I believe the Charger 210 Elite became available this spring. One of the guys will be along to give a accurate time on when they started building them.

3. Member
    I just came across another (long) thread that talks a lot about it. The way I'm understanding it is that they're just recently starting to show up at the dealerships. I never even noticed that Stratos isn't using this hull anymore.

4. Banned
    They will soon be releasing a 198 version as well.

5. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    It's the first 3 letters that help

6. Charger Rep. Texas/La
    They started producing them late last year for the 2017 year model, they have been a huge hit, so much that Charger is backed up to about 8 weeks on production times. All orders are produced according to the date the order comes in from the dealer.

CH if you can get from Ponca to lake eufaula, big mac Marine has 2 Elite 210 for sale!

8. Banned
    Dang, I bought my 210 because I wanted something a little different than what the crowd was running... Now that Charger spitting them out I may have to start looking... Dan

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan210Elite View Post
    Dang, I bought my 210 because I wanted something a little different than what the crowd was running... Now that Charger spitting them out I may have to start looking... Dan