Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The wait is over

Went and looked at a Stroker Saturday glad I did it was a nice boat and what I was looking for the owner and his wife were really nice the boat was exactly in the shape the owner said it was and nicer than what I was expecting it's a 99 boat with a 98 mariner 300 super mag wanting to get a few things for it need a trailoring cover first pulled it in the rain uncovered so today I get to clean it up today does anybody use one that they would recommend to get thanks to Matthew and every body else that sent me info on boats for sale can't wait to get it on the water it does not have a sportsmaster on it but if I can set it up to run in the eightys ready to fish I will be happy for now thanks everybody for your help

Congratulations! Let's see some pictures!

3. Member
    It's sad to say but I will have to get one of my kids to help me post some I'm not any good at technology I'm lost when it comes to posting pictures but I will get some posted

I have a hard time with getting pictures to post on here as well.

5. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Congrats on the new to you Stroker.

Both companies below are BBC sponsors and both make a great cover. I have a Deans cover for my Stroker and before that I owned a Deans for 18 years on my Champion. You can not go wrong with either company.

Aurora Canvas

http://www.auroracanvas.com/

Deans Top & Canvas

http://www.deanstop.com/
    Last edited by Wags; 07-02-2017 at 09:14 AM.
    LeaLea

Congrats

7. RIP -April 30,2023
    Congrats!!

8. Member
    Congrats! I will say that you got lucky when you began your search and had two nice options on the market to choose from. Most of the time you have to wait a bit for one to become available.

9. Member
    Real lucky the red and white one is a nice looking boat for sure would have been happy with it also but the owner of the boat I bought has really kept it looking good for a 18 year old boat glad it worked out like it did the red boat was closer to me to look at but Jared is the owner of the boat I got he was really honest on the shape of his boat and had already made arrangements to look his first and I was raised if you tell somebody you will do something you do it and i could not be happier thanks to every body that helped with finding a boat especially pickwicked basser can't wait to get on the water and enjoy the boat

10. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdparrish View Post
    thanks to every body that helped with finding a boat especially pickwicked basser can't wait to get on the water and enjoy the boat
    Does not get a whole lot better than Matthew, good guy...
    LeaLea

11. Member
    Congratulations !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

12. Member
    congrats

13. Member
    congrats on your new to you Stroker.

14. Member
    Which one did you end up with?

15. Member
    White a blue with silver pins with a 300 mariner super mag have to say to me a Stroker is a pretty boat only time I ever saw one was in a picture what sold me on getting one is how forgiving of a boat everybody says they are don't have to run a 100 but if the go fast or go home does hit me I think the boat and motor has that covered could not be happier

16. Member
    Can't get a picture to post if I could tex some to somebody and they know how to post them I would appreciate it

17. Member
    Sounds like a good looking rig, since photobucket im going to learn another way to post or i would.

18. Member
    Thanks I will try to figure something out to post pictures

19. Member
    Well got to take boat out today it was a failed water trial boat fired up run like a top till got out of no wake zone got it plained off went maybe a half a mile had an alarm go off cut it off a few minutes fired back off got going again buzzer goes of again cut it off again fired it back up idled back to ramp loaded it up took it to inside storage so I could bring the trailer home to paint it it's a galvanized trailor just don't care for the unpainted look Gona go pick it up in a couple of weeks and off to mechanic to fix issue with engine just how it goes when you own a boat what little I did get run it I'm Gona love a Stroker its Gona be a runner compared to what I did have has a 25 pitch prop on it now it came with a 28 pitch hydro also Gona try it out when I get done with everything was hoping to get to go to the white river rally but don't know may not have enough time to do everything

20. Member
    You don't need to get everything done to come to the White River Rally. Just come out and see what others have done and get some ideas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast