Thread: Three Forks

Three Forks

Has anybody fished the Three Forks Management area lately? We are considering fishing it since the water level is high. I'm just not for certain how stumpy it is or if you can run down to the south end without any problems? I have a Ranger 185VS.

Lots of water to run. With that being said, when the water came up, lots of stuff started flatting like logs. Be careful!
    If you want a pig, flip a jig!!!

3. Member
    Did lake Jackson get hurt by the drought? I know its a very shallow body of water at normal pool, was wondering with our lakes getting to near record lows if it impacted the fish there? Thanks

Haven't been there lately.

Hell N' Blazes is as far south as I have been and I have seen bass boats down there but not on plane. Make sure you look for the old RR pilings at the south end of Sawgrass, an old piece of Florida history.
    Patch Pirate In Training
    XPress H20B 115HP Yamaha
    Raymarine a78
    https://bigbassflies.blogspot.com

Jackson is still very low. Most lakes around here have come up but they have not let water out of Marion which flows into jackson.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida Jig Co. View Post
    Jackson is still very low. Most lakes around here have come up but they have not let water out of Marion which flows into jackson.
    I have gone to Lake Marian but have never fished it, we rode down there to check it out. How is the fishing there?

Sucks. I would still go to Jackson.