Hydra Sports boats partnership?

Was Hydra sports boat in partnership with anyone else? Other boat manufacturers?

2. Shore Whore Extraordinair hsb's Avatar
    They were part of the OMC boat group that also owned Stratos and Javelin (I think) in the mid 90s
    Kevin D
    Fort Mill, SC
    Boatless bank beater

3. Banned
    At one time, very few boat manufacturers were built outside of Tennessee. Now, they've got Sea Ray and Mastercraft in East Tennessee and the complete boat manufacturing industry around Nashville is gone.

4. Member
    I just came across a boat that is sitting in someone's back yard. Looks like a mid to upper 90's with Johnson 200 Venom on the back. I'm preparing to seep my 3rd boat of 17' and may try to pick it up. Some of the pictures I've seen they have a big resemblance of a Javelin 409. Maybe that is the OMC flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaman View Post
    At one time, very few boat manufacturers were built outside of Tennessee. Now, they've got Sea Ray and Mastercraft in East Tennessee and the complete boat manufacturing industry around Nashville is gone.
    Still have allison and bullet and norris craft there in east tn. And there were way more mfrs in arkansas at that time.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector