Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Fish View Post
    Now, i ain't the sharpest pencil in the pack, but im trying to figure out why in tar-nation anybody would spend that kinda money on a re-purposed beer can....
    Because they're FAR from "a repurposed beer can".....😉
    Last edited by Slicefixer; 12-29-2021 at 09:01 PM.

2. Charlie Don't Surf! King_Fish's Avatar
    BTO said they were.....
    2018 Ranger RT198p
    Charcoal Metallic
    Etec 150HP G2 HO
    24p Raker Stainless prop
    82# MotorGuide Tour Pro TM
    Fishes as good as anything out there, with the TM down...

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Fish View Post
    BTO said they were.....
    I got it.....sorry Kf, reads like a semi smart@ss response directed at you.....meant as a lil joke with a bit of truth under it and NOT directed at you!....frigging wink emoji scrapped by the site software...... I'll leave it up cause I typed it.....and fix the emoji on the post.

4. Charlie Don't Surf! King_Fish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicefixer View Post
    I got it.....sorry Kf, reads like a semi smart@ss response directed at you.....meant as a lil joke with a bit of truth under it and NOT directed at you!....frigging wink emoji scrapped by the site software...... I'll leave it up cause I typed it.....and fix the emoji on the post.
    All good Bro, I was just messing with you guys... Trying to get some juice flowing
    Those GT boats are bad ass!

Remember, my good friend OT has one.... and may God have mercy on his soul, where ever he is. I sure miss him, I know that

Happy New Year
    2018 Ranger RT198p
    Charcoal Metallic
    Etec 150HP G2 HO
    24p Raker Stainless prop
    82# MotorGuide Tour Pro TM
    Fishes as good as anything out there, with the TM down...

5. Member
    Picking up my new 21' Gator Trax on Monday. It has been a long wait.
    2021 Gator Trax 21' Strike Series
    Mercury 250 ProXS #3B134663

6. Member
    You're gonna love it. Has Kent posted the video yet?

7. Member
    Yep, 21' with split rod locker, gray.
    2021 Gator Trax 21' Strike Series
    Mercury 250 ProXS #3B134663

8. Member
    They started the paint on mine in Dec. I should be getting pics soon as they weld it up. I'm back in country in Feb and plan to pick up it some time after that. Mine will be a 20 footer with 250 suzuki.

I would love to hear you experience of how the pickup went.

9. Member
    very nice, Bluzharp!

toporanger, I picked up my 21' Strike Series over a year and a half ago. The pick-up was smooth. The boat was staged for easy hook-up. The factory is quite remote, thank goodness for GPS. When you go inside to sign some paperwork, you can purchase hats, t-shirts, decals, etc.

There's a couple of guys in the Kansas City area with Strike Series boats, an all white 20' (SHO) and a winter camo 21' (Suzuki). I mistakenly left a bunch of paperwork in the stbd rod locker as I headed back for home, and it rained like hell for several hours before I remembered it was in there. It was bone dry. When you get your boat, pay close attention to the drainage system for the compartments. Simple, yet effective. These are great aluminum boats!

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SSN671 View Post
    very nice, Bluzharp!

toporanger, I picked up my 21' Strike Series over a year and a half ago. The pick-up was smooth. The boat was staged for easy hook-up. The factory is quite remote, thank goodness for GPS. When you go inside to sign some paperwork, you can purchase hats, t-shirts, decals, etc.

There's a couple of guys in the Kansas City area with Strike Series boats, an all white 20' (SHO) and a winter camo 21' (Suzuki). I mistakenly left a bunch of paperwork in the stbd rod locker as I headed back for home, and it rained like hell for several hours before I remembered it was in there. It was bone dry. When you get your boat, pay close attention to the drainage system for the compartments. Simple, yet effective. These are great aluminum boats!
    Could you elaborate a bit on how they drain the compartments? I've been renovating mine and am looking for THE answer....😉

11. Member
    SSN671 I met one of the owners in KS City after I made my purchase, he offered some advice and just seeing it in person reassured me in my purchase. He had a white gator skin with a suzuki but i thought it was a 20, maybe it was a 21.

He also mentioned to bring a trailer connection converter 5 to 4 maybe? I cant remember. I have it in the garage but Im out of the country. Any other advice? I plan on driving down and picking it up and hitting 2-3 lakes on the way back up north to break it in.

Hopefully I will get pics soon to help with the anticipation.

12. Member
    Sounds like Chris Armes' 21 footer. David England has the 20' with the SHO. I'll check the plug tonight and will get back to you. Can't really think of anything else.

13. Member
    Toporanger, your boat will more than likely come with the Magic Tilt CA dual axle trailer. These come with a flat 5 pin connector. The tongues on these trailers are long, so depending on where your truck connector is located, you may need a long pig tail to reach the truck.

14. Member
    Slicefixer, if you go to the picture gallery on the Gator Trax website, you will notice a hole on either side of the bow, about midway from the trolling motor to the consoles. Those holes drain water that has built up around compartment openings. They've built a channeling system that evacuates water. So not only do you have rather high lips around the compartments, you have that channeling system. For the rear compartments, you have the high lips and a drainage into the bilge.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SSN671 View Post
    Slicefixer, if you go to the picture gallery on the Gator Trax website, you will notice a hole on either side of the bow, about midway from the trolling motor to the consoles. Those holes drain water that has built up around compartment openings. They've built a channeling system that evacuates water. So not only do you have rather high lips around the compartments, you have that channeling system. For the rear compartments, you have the high lips and a drainage into the bilge.
    I'll do er double S! I've been all over that site, but, my boat envy must have smoked up the screen so badly I missed em.....😉

Simply an incredible boat IMOP.....huge fan.

16. Member
    SSN671, good info on the pigtail. I got the 5 pin converter but didn't think to get an extension. I will grab one of those also, my connector is on the bumper.

I hope it was Chris' boat I saw as I thought it was a 20 footer and we measured the length on the trailer and my garage was going to be like a foot short. If his was 21 I maybe fine and don't have to think about turning it in the garage.

I need to start planning what lakes to hit on the way back to Kansas after I pick it up.

17. Member
    Table Rock! I grew up there. Caught my first bass there in 1960 something ��

18. Member
    Watched that gray boat video ,nice

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678