My Trip to Kentucky Lake Last Week

Guys I have to say, Kentucky Lake is an awesome fishery. I took my son and his partner for the BASS High School Nationals which was held June 23-24th. We struggled the first three days trying to find fish but finally found em. Never culled so many 3-5lb fish before. They placed 21st out of 231 teams. If we don't make it back there next year, I told the boys we will take another trip backp up there anyway. We had a blast. Can't wait til next year.

2014 Bullet 21XRD
    2014 Mercury 250 Pro XS

2. Member
    Glad you got on them. June is always great.

3. Banned
    Nice!

4. Banned
    Congratulations

Also got to meet some great people.

2014 Bullet 21XRD
    2014 Mercury 250 Pro XS

6. Member
    I think we were shooting the breeze with y'all the first morning in back of the marina waiting for blast off. There was a team in a Phoenix sitting between us.
    We just never did find anything deep the whole time we were there. They got a shallow bite figured out the last half of the first day and didn't do too bad on Saturday.
    Anyway congratulations and I'm hoping they make it back next year because we definitely learned some stuff
    Brian Howard
    2023 Phoenix 919 Pro XP
    2023 Mercury 225

Quote Originally Posted by howard47 View Post
    I think we were shooting the breeze with y'all the first morning in back of the marina waiting for blast off. There was a team in a Phoenix sitting between us.
    We just never did find anything deep the whole time we were there. They got a shallow bite figured out the last half of the first day and didn't do too bad on Saturday.
    Anyway congratulations and I'm hoping they make it back next year because we definitely learned some stuff
    yes I remember.

2014 Bullet 21XRD
    2014 Mercury 250 Pro XS