Thread: Skeeter seats

Skeeter seats

How do the skeeter seats compare in the new models to let's say an 07? Heard not so great things about the older quality in the 225 series. I thought the seats in the new rangers were amazing but haven't been in a new skeeter yet. Looks like memory foam.

2. Member
    How did those people treat their seats? My 07 I class (6-7yrs old during ownership), and 07 Zx (4-5yrs old during ownership) seats had no problems with quality. The new seats are very cushy. I have had 2 people in my boat who really like the seats. Oddly enough they both own Rangers. They like how they curve/down in and not out/up like Ranger's do. My 2015 Skeeter seats were a bit stiff for the first few months, but broke in after a bit and are soft.

3. Member
    my 09 iclass seats are great. they are much more comfy than the 09 basscat seats. like riding on a pillow

4. Member
    The seats in the 2015 FX and up are amazing. Even people that have no clue about boats (like my wife) comment on how comfortable the seats are. The first time some one commented on the seats I found it odd that he had that to say out of everything on the boat, but now everyone comments on how comfortable the seats are. Even the novice guys. One of my buddies has jokingly said he wanted to take them out and put them in his Bass Cat.

2013 seats were good, and prior to that they are ok. I can tell a huge difference when I ride in older Skeeters with out the newer seats.