Mercmonitor does not see fuel sending unit

i installed a level 2 Mercmonitor on my 200 Verado l4 serial 1B921468. Everything worked great except the fuel gauge function. The boat is a 2012 Lund Pro V with an analog gauge package which includes the digital to analog converter. Since the SC junction box was located under the helm it was a plug and play install. Now Im trying to go back and activate the fuel gauge function. Lund installed a standard sending unit so there is no connectivity between the Verado digital system and the MM. I called Mercury and they suggested a digital sending unit. OK, if I go this route where do you find a digital sending unit and where does one tie it to the MM system?

Today I learned about the Verado oil, fuel wiring harness that replaces the pink sending unit wire and inserts the fuel signal into the Verado System.
    Now I don't know what to believe!
    1. Do I need a digital sending unit and if so where would I find one? (Don?)
    2. Do I just need the oil/fuel harness?
    3. Will the analog fuel gauge be inoperative after the changes are made to accommodate the MM?

The Mercmonitor is great and I love it but now I want all the functions to work properly.

Thanks for any insight!! (Don, do you have what I need for this?)

2. Member
    I had to wire the sending unit to the MercMonitor cable.
    2015 Ranger Z118C w/150 Mercury 4s