XPS Charger Help, Conditioning Mode always on amber/yellow"

Boat is a 98 Procraft

My XPS CHarger, 3 Bank, has been running great until lately. Fished a few weeks ago and my trolling motor wasnt going to make it the full day. I think well, the batteries are not so new they are probably finally going. Finish the day go charge. check on them in the AM still weak. Odd... then i notice its constantly in the "amber/ yellow" mode see pic. so it never charged stayed in "conditioning mode". So i still have my old 2 bank charger that came with the boat. I hook it up, it flashes red and charges. Go get batteries tested they took a full charge so it seems its my charger? i checked all the fuses on the charger, all good. so im not sure what else to check other than take it back to Bass Pro

Also the old 2 Bank charger also a XPS Bass Pro brand, that came with my new to me boat. i left on over night which usually enough to fully charge, and lights green "go fish" when full, which it never did so i unplugged out of fear it would "over-charge" or maybe there something else going on?

Maybe i better look into a better charger? But i had an XPS charger before and had good luck.

Also it usually has the blue ring of light that lights up while its hooked up that is no longer on. Heres what it says no matter how long its plugged up.
    "The Green Machine!"

1998 ProCraft 200 BASS
    1998 Mariner EFI 200 HP 2.5
    4 Blade Trophy 24P

2. Member
    Check your connections
    Please release me,let me go.

i did, only thing left to do, that i thought about today, was check one battery at a time?

They are ring connectors, so they are screwed down via wing nuts. anything else to check?
    "The Green Machine!"

1998 ProCraft 200 BASS
    4 Blade Trophy 24P

4. Member
    Look for corrosion on the terminals. Make sure the ring connection to the wire is still good. Make sure none of the wiring is pinched. Check the battery water. Check voltage of each battery and specific gravity of each cell.
    Please release me,let me go.

roger that, i'll check it tonight, thanks!
    "The Green Machine!"

1998 ProCraft 200 BASS
    4 Blade Trophy 24P

whlep tried everything i could think of this weekend. Un hooked the charger at each battery. Then plugged up the charger just to see, still amber/yellow and it didnt not register saying batteries 1,2,3 were not hooked up.

then just tried connecting the charger one battery at a time and still nothing. no change still amber/yellow

i think ive just got a $125 brick on my hands now ha
    "The Green Machine!"

1998 ProCraft 200 BASS
    4 Blade Trophy 24P