We lost a fellow upper bay basser

While on a club tourney at Onieda Lk. we lost a fellow club member of Del. Valley BM.....Mike (Mugggzzz) Kowal passed away in his boat on Fri. 6-16 while practicing for
    our tourney on sat. Word spread fast and half the club made it to the marina up by the 81 bridge where Muggzz launched his boat. It was a very sad day for all of us.
    I'm sure some of you have seen Mike on the water .....big guy with a big heart ran a red and white triton. I..... Jerry S. was his best friend and tourney partner and I run probably the only ranger with a honda on the back. He will be missed big time and will take a long time for things to get to normal for me.....thanks guys for letting me getting this word out...JS
    2004 Ranger 520DVX Honda 225 8" Atas 80 Min-Kota Ultrex Vexilar Flashers Lowrance Raymarine 8' Blades

Prayers sent. Didn't know Mike but sounds like a great guy and will be surely missed.

Sorry to hear this news Jerry. Well wishes and thoughts to his friends and family.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Prayers sent to friends and family����.

RIP fellow basser
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite / SHO 250
    Bullet 21XD / 250 XB (Gone to a great home in LA)
    "There is no such thing as a bad day fishing!"

6. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about this.....More prayers sent
    Gambler 2200 / PRoCraft 180 / Roughneck Jet / Mercury 250XB, 175 / Evinrude 50