Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Maxwell View Post
    I picked up my 2nd Allison Bassport late last week from Matt Wayne. She is a gorgeous blue and white with a Sport 250 on the back. I ran it a little and know that I have some propping to do to get it performing like my last one, but I'll get it there pretty soon. It is good to be back with all my buddy's in fast boats again. Now I am in the process of picking out all new electronics, a trolling motor, Nite Track night vision system, black lights, lithium batt's, etc. The stuff that is fun to shop for but not fun to pay for. LOL. My nephew Josh is already telling me I better not outrun him in his Bassport. I told him sorry but Uncle was gonna blow them doors!
    Good! I have been hoping someone else would show up in my neighborhood with a blue and white Ally. Tired of everyone knowing where I am fishing��
    2013 Allison BasSport Pro
    2010 Mercury 250 Pro XS

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Powell View Post
    And having friends like me
    Stay off the drugs Powell. I'll have to get Joey to come check on you! LOL

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Maxwell View Post
    Stay off the drugs Powell. I'll have to get Joey to come check on you! LOL
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JWW9589 View Post
    Good! I have been hoping someone else would show up in my neighborhood with a blue and white Ally. Tired of everyone knowing where I am fishing��
    I have heard I was in great company. Let's put these 2 jewels together for a photo shoot some day. Might as well make slow boaters twice as jealous.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12