Happy Birthday to myself

Birthday next week and not in market for anything just looking around a local gun store with uncle when I saw this piece. It is a 1995 Colt target 22LR in stainless with the 6" barrel. It is spotless inside and out. Just could not pass on this as it was just put in the showcase that morning. I cleaned it and patches came out clean with every pass and I run 5 patches threw it. Adjustable rear sight with comp trigger and a very short throw maybe 1/4 inch total with no takeup at all also has full rail to mount your red dot or scope to it . To say I am a happy camper is a understatement. Always wanted a Colt 1911 but till the funds let me get one this colt will surfice my desire for a Colt. Shot it and it is very accurate all shots in white were the first rounds I shot from gun then found the sight spot on target and then it was more accurate just need to raise rear sight one click for my hold. Most shots were from 7 yards and 15 shots from 15 yards.

Bassboatseats.com your one stop seat & carpet
    replacement headquarters
    http://www.bassboatseats.com

Early HAPPY BIRTH DAY SCOTT that pistol actually 22 yrs old or is the 1995 the model style? Sweet looking Pistol

3. Member
    Nice! Great find. I have to find my birthday, Christmas, and Father's Day presents early enough to put them on lay a way but always seem to find something. Most not as tough as this one though!