Thread: Helix 12 . MEGA

Helix 12 . MEGA

Got me a couple new units today.. Have a complete Bird set up including 360 on troller with network .. Have 2 brand new Helix 12 gen 2 mega 's to install in place of my Onix . Really have been thinking about the new Ray marine units. Kind of torn ..was all excited about the units till I started looking at the AXIOM. Guess I need to decide if I am gonna sell this stuff and go Axiom..

For you guys with the gen 2 mega... give me some feedback on the mega please.

2. Member
    I used mine this weekend, they are great!!! The only issue I have now is my bow mounted 12 is getting interference and is not working correctly! The cockpit graph works flawlessly and is really great!

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood1981 View Post
    I used mine this weekend, they are great!!! The only issue I have now is my bow mounted 12 is getting interference and is not working correctly! The cockpit graph works flawlessly and is really great!
    You can't get 360 Imaging or MEGA Imaging with a Raymarine.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Decided to keep my Birds.. Really like the Axioms but the Birds have been sweet and having the factory 45 minutes away makes it tuff to swap . Some of the best customer service you will find.

5. Member
    what did you have up front before installing the helix 12, and did it get interference

I had a Onix at the bow ..didn't have any issues with it . I have had Helix 12 gen 1 and it was good also... You having problems ?