Minn Kota Terrova Wont link to new Wireless???

Ive tried everything less tech support. My original Handheld Went out (I thought) but I found out it needed to just be reset. So I ordered a new one and it has more features I ordered it off a Minn Kota dealer Site (sponsor) I have went thru the Link and Pair screen held the Learn and it still says no motor.. My terrova is almost 3 years old and this remote says its compatible Anyone ran into this?

Quote Originally Posted by grayline View Post
    Ive tried everything less tech support. My original Handheld Went out (I thought) but I found out it needed to just be reset. So I ordered a new one and it has more features I ordered it off a Minn Kota dealer Site (sponsor) I have went thru the Link and Pair screen held the Learn and it still says no motor.. My terrova is almost 3 years old and this remote says its compatible Anyone ran into this?
    Ill answer... Found out that My new remote is Bluetooth and my Terrova is Radio Wireless... They don't mix So its going back!!!

I had to order one for my 2015 Terrova as Cabelas only carries the new Bluetooth style.
    2018 Skeeter MX1825 w/175 Yamaha 4-Stroke
    80# MK Ultrex w/ I-Pilot
    HB Helix 10 SI Mega, HB Helix 9 SI, Helix 9, Garmin 106SV
    USAF Ret