Thread: Muskegon Motels

Muskegon Motels

The Bass Nation Michigan State tournament is going to be held on Muskegon Lake this year and most of the Motels are booked up already. Does anyone know of any Mom and Pop Motels that might have some rooms available. I would need electrical outlets to charge batteries.

2. Member
    I do not know of any specific places, but I would probably check around the Grand Haven area. It is just south of Muskegon and roughly about a 15-20 minute drive from Muskegon. Also it is a nicer town for the most part.

There's a few 10-15 min north in Montague also which is a nice area. I'd be leary of any "mom and pop" or "cheap" motels in muskegon. Grand haven or Montague would be my first choice.

4. Member
    Depending on when it is, Muskegon, Grand Haven, and Spring Lake are going to pretty expensive. The baymont inn in Muskegon is not a terrible place. Sad to say, but a lot of the "Mom and Pop" hotels in the area are pretty bad. There is one called Whitlows that is relatively close, and might be what you're looking for.

5. Member
    Our small club has stayed at the Maple Tree Inn in Whitehall 323 N Mears Ave, Whitehall, MI 49461 Phone: (231) 894-4091

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alby View Post
    Our small club has stayed at the Maple Tree Inn in Whitehall 323 N Mears Ave, Whitehall, MI 49461 Phone: (231) 894-4091
    Thanks alby, this is what I'm looking for. Are there plenty of plugs for charging batteries?

7. Member
    Its been awhile since we stayed there. If I remember right we ran cords out the window or maybe under the door. Worth a phone call to confirm.

8. Member
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Bel-Aire Motel[/COLOR]

Website
    Directions

4.126 Google reviews

[COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

Address: 4240 Airline Rd, Muskegon, MI 49444

Phone: (231) 733-2196

9. Member
    I drive past this place every day. There is always bass boats staying there. I believer they are pretty good about giving you a discount as well. nice folks. This is in a safe area. They let you back your rig up to the door and plug in. I see them all the time.

10. Member
    Thanks Ironshores7, I'll try this one to see if they have vacancies. Looks like the perfect place.