Thread: ignition switch

ignition switch

I have a 2002 901 cdx and it has a 200 opti on it. While fishing a tourney this weekend my partner aka my brother ran into the ignition and snapped off the key inside the ignition switch while netting a fish . I had to push the key in farther and use a screwdriver to start it to get to weigh-in. Luckily we landed the fish and did end up in the money. Anyways I cant the get key out, and I need to replace the whole switch. The key is made by pollak boston, I was just wondering if i needed a specific ignition switch or well just about any work. It does have the push choke on it, and has 6 studs on the back. Any feedback would be appreciated.

2. Member
    You might call the Bass Pro Shop service and part center in Springfield, MO at 471-887-3882. Be sure to have your boat hull identification number so they can look it up easier.

3. Member
    This is where I found one for my 2006 929....just make sure you get the right connector. Mine took less than 5 minutes to switch out. I had to buy the kit with a few toggle switches in it...but I used them eventually as well.

https://greatlakesskipper.com/catalo...gnition+switch

4. Member
    Thanks guys for your input, I appreciate it!