Ok, I'm in the market for some new stuff! My budget would be between 800-900, able to push it to 1k, for something at the helm and bow. I currently have (had) a Lowrance x135 up front but it died back in February. As for the helm, i've had the same cheap fishfinder that came with my 2008 Pro Team TXW 175 when I bought her new. Honestly, I really have never used the one at the helm for anything other than depth. Like most everyone, I spend most of my time on the bow but make the occasional trip to the back deck. I really like the possibility of viewing/controlling the MFD from a tablet because I can instantly gain screen size and love the thought of DI and SI. But also like the ability to drop shot or jig for crappie up front so in my mind I would need 2 setups completely...maybe networked together for storing waypoints and such? (I have no experience with that, but wow that is just so cool to me) Also, I really do not have any brand loyalty. I did post this in the Lowrance and Humminbird sections as well.