Gray

Minn Kota Issues

I posted this in the trolling motor section but thought someone around Jacksonville would have a recommendation. Since Charley at the Trolling Motor Shop in Jax isn't working to much these days because of a health setback I was wondering who else around here I could use. I think it's an alignment issue with the foot pedal and the direction of the head. Another words, foot pedal is flat but arrow and lower unit are 90 degrees to right. the foot pedal is out of sync but the arrow and prop are in sync. I don't think it is something I can do so looking for someone in area that could assist. Thanks.

2. Member
    I would give Isle of Palms in Green Cove Springs a Call. I rebuilt my Minn Kota on my last boat and had to adjust the foot sync and it was pretty easy, not to many tools required but sure easier to do on the water with the motor completely deployed.

You can try the guys over at Isle of Palms Marine in Green Cove, give Paul Gallup a call at 904-215-0909, Paul and Master Mechanic Jeff Reedy will take care of you, they service my Ranger exclusively good luck

Spanky

David, been fishing lately, my last two trips were the River and I did ok, going to Rodman sometime this week, one last trip before I go out of town

Spanky

5. Gray
    thanks guys. I gave them a call and pretty booked up but they will be able to assist.

S&A liesure in Welaka...Scott can fix you up quick...
    LD

7. Member
    Spanky, river has been slow for me as well. Rodman 3 weeks ago was rough as well. maybe now that the summer weather has settled a bit so have the fish in there! let me know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by DTS View Post
    Spanky, river has been slow for me as well. Rodman 3 weeks ago was rough as well. maybe now that the summer weather has settled a bit so have the fish in there! let me know how it goes.
    Almost time to start "Punchin the Mats" on Rodman, the River was good for me this last Saturday, caught a limit but had to work for it. They were nice, nothing big though...... Anybody have any news on Sampson/Rowell???

Spanky

9. Member
    It's been two months but when we fished Sampson and Rowell they had just sprayed Rowell but still plenty of grass in both. Caught all of our fish in Sampson. Had probably 10lbs best 5.

10. Member
    S&A Leisure.
    Stroker / 250xs
    Triton 180 / 175 pro xs