Physically: Illinois Mentally: Anywhere but Illinois

Pray for good weather

Hey everyone...long time no post here. I'll do an update on my Mom later on as well, but my reason for posting something now is to ask for prayers that we have great weather all day this Friday in Chicago. My one and only sibling, my sister, is getting married this Friday and they're calling for pretty nasty weather this Friday all day in Chicago. This usually wouldn't be a problem, however her wedding is outside. My sis has been through the ringer over the past few years and it seems like the devil just keeps messing with her. I know that our God is stronger and greater than anything and because of that, I have faith that he will bless my sister with great weather this Friday, but there is power in prayer and any extra prayers headed her way would be great!!! Not only for the weather, but prayers for their marriage as well. Thanks y'all...God bless!

Joey

Prayers sent for your sister's marriage, may it be filled with the love of Christ.
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

Prayers sent my brother
    Praying for a great day and the start and of a long happy life together
    Psalm 46:10

89 Ranger 360v/05 Optimax 200

5. Member
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter