Question Pump Up Sprayer Question....

I have bought several cheap pump up sprayers over the years. The spray handles or nozzles on them don't last very long before something tears up on them - probably because they are made of plastic. Does anyone know where I can get a good metal handle and nozzle for a decent price like the pest control guys use? I have several tanks that can still be used but the handles or nozzles have gone bad on them. Thanks for any input guys!

look up AM Leonard website, they may have something
    Putting a clown in the castle doesn't make him a king, it turns the castle into a circus

Site One Landscape Supply. They are all
    over the country

A mistake on your part does not constitute a emergency on my part.

5. Member
    I changed to backpack sprayers about 10 years ago and will never go back. I have two Shindaiwa backpack sprayers that are at least 10 years old. One 3 gallon and a four gallon. I keep Roundup in the 3 gallon and the only thing I have had to do to it is replace the sprayer hose this year. The 4-gallon I use for cleaning siding (Bleach & Jomax) and have never had to do anything to it. It is about 2 years older than the 3 gallon.

I would suggest getting one from a landscape supply place. Stihl, Shindaiwa, Echo etc. They hold up well and you can get parts for them. But they will cost you around $100. I know that is not cheap but to me it is worth it.