Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Phoenix dealer Chattanooga area

Would like to check the Phoenix boat line out and see how they compare to my Ranger Z520. I have seen advertising from Freedom Marine. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I am in the Chattanooga, TN area. Thanks.
    2020 Ranger Z521L Mercury 250 4 stroke

2. Member
    Freedom Marine in Guntersville hands down! They are a very well ran dealership that takes all their customers concerns very seriously. I live in the Chattanooga area and have bought 4 boats from Freedom Marine. Be happy to answer any of your questions.
    2024 Phoenix 721 ProXP/ 2024 Mercury 250 ProXS 4S
    Dual 8ft Power-Pole Blades
    Lowrance Electronics

www.phoenixbassboats.com
    www.mercurymarine.com
    www.power-pole.com
    www.freedommarinecenter.com
    www.bassboattech.com

Im right down the road from you and if you want a Phoenix...youll be making a road trip.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos21XL View Post
    Im right down the road from you and if you want a Phoenix...youll be making a road trip.
    Are you a dealer? If so which one?

No sir, I meant since we live in an area with no Phoenix dealer close by, he will have to make a road trip to buy one.

6. Member
    You'll have to go to guntersville. Not many Phoenix dealers around the area. Might make a trip this weekend myself.

there a phoenix dealer in Tullahoma called Gilliam's outboard marine 578 cook road like 10 min from the phoenix factory you don't think this guy don't have factory support he has all he want's all he has to do is just drive it over to them. he got whole factory for showroom

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tasser View Post
    there a phoenix dealer in Tullahoma called Gilliam's outboard marine 578 cook road like 10 min from the phoenix factory you don't think this guy don't have factory support he has all he want's all he has to do is just drive it over to them. he got whole factory for showroom
    Does the factory have any kind of showroom to crawl around inside the boats?

9. Member
    Not when I was there

George Brock

2015 920 Pro/XP
    2015 Mercury 250 Pro/XS
    Twin 8' Powerpole Blades

10. Member
    Freedom seems to be the only one near chatt that actually has boats on the lot. Others are ether out or are order only.

11. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Crap! I thought about making a move to the Chattanooga area because of Chickamauga. Never thought to see about a dealer near there. Having a 2016 921, I may reconsider until boat is older.
    No wonder I never saw many Phoenix' when I was there. The place is swarming with Stratos' tho.

12. Member
    I have been told that Moses Watersports, Harrison area near Harrison Bay, will start dealing Phoenix.

13. Member
    Moses Watersports is only supposed to be selling Phoenix at their new Knoxville location opening soon. Not supposed to have any at the Harrison location.
    2024 Phoenix 721 ProXP/ 2024 Mercury 250 ProXS 4S
    Dual 8ft Power-Pole Blades
    Lowrance Electronics

www.phoenixbassboats.com
    www.mercurymarine.com
    www.power-pole.com
    www.freedommarinecenter.com
    www.bassboattech.com

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BullMerc250 View Post
    Moses Watersports is only supposed to be selling Phoenix at their new Knoxville location opening soon. Not supposed to have any at the Harrison location.
    Interesting. Didn't know they were expanding. Any idea when it's supposed to open?

15. Member
    Doesn't make sense. Why not sell at both locations unless someone else has the rights to the market.

16. Member
    Moses sells Skeeter and Bullet. I don't think Skeeter would allow them to sell Phoenix as well.

17. Member
    Gonna take a trip to Freedom Marine. Does anyone know if they offer demo rides? I wouldn't think so but it would be nice. I am still hearing that my Z520 has better ride and Phoenix is faster. I would definitely ride in a Phoenix before I jump the gun and make my mind up. I have emailed Freedom twice but still no response.

18. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NDranger View Post
    Gonna take a trip to Freedom Marine. Does anyone know if they offer demo rides? I wouldn't think so but it would be nice. I am still hearing that my Z520 has better ride and Phoenix is faster. I would definitely ride in a Phoenix before I jump the gun and make my mind up. I have emailed Freedom twice but still no response.
    I know you're itchin to get a demo ride in a Phoenix, but...If you haven't got to it by 1st-2nd week Oct, I'm gonna be in Dayton and will be happy to take you out and even let you drive my 921 if you want. It has a sho on it.
    This thread may get too deep for me to find again by then, but if you think of it, pm me end of Sept

Quote Originally Posted by NDranger View Post
    Who has said your z520 is going to ride better? Not bashing but go take one out in some chop and you'll get your answer. And you should call them instead of email. Good luck.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidgetcranker View Post
    I know you're itchin to get a demo ride in a Phoenix, but...If you haven't got to it by 1st-2nd week Oct, I'm gonna be in Dayton and will be happy to take you out and even let you drive my 921 if you want. It has a sho on it.
    This thread may get too deep for me to find again by then, but if you think of it, pm me end of Sept
    Thank for the offer. The Chick is my home lake and I will be around, however, I am hoping to have driven one come tomorrow. Thanks again for the offer!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast