Piedmont Tournament Trail - Tournament #6 - Harris Lake - RESULTS

The bite on Harris was pretty good today with all 6 boats weighing in fish and most reporting a good deal of activity on the lake. Dave Wallace and Mark Cooper took home the $120 first place price for their 3 fish limit weighing 9.41 lbs. Dave also had big bass at 5.74 lbs which earning him an additional $30. Sorry, but I forgot to take a picture of the champs and their bag this time.

Our next tournament will be on 7/9/2017 on Jordan Lake at Poe's Ridge ramp. We will mosey off at 6:00 AM and weight in at 2:00 PM.

Our Classic is 8/6/2017 and the pot is now up to $280.00 and the following 11 anglers have qualified so far:

Bruce Rudd
    Jake Rudd*
    Neil Eckberg
    Dan Doherty
    Chris Fesmire
    Tim Cantwell
    John Land*
    Todd Sumner
    Jeff Sumner
    Wade Eaddy
    Rob Gardner

The following anglers have fished 2 tournaments and need one more to qualify for the Classic:

Jeff Clifton
    Dave Wallace
    Mark Cooper

*Qualifing as a co-anger. Must fish with a qualifying boater or pay Classic fee to fish the Classic.
    Last edited by berudd; 06-25-2017 at 03:22 PM.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

2. Banned
    I would have been there but had no boat and nobody made the contact with a back seat. really dissapointed . had been on Harris earlier with good results.

3. Banned
    That has to suck. I have offered my boats many times over the years but the way this one is running now i would be scared to. Hope you get a ride for the next one.

4. Banned
    Yeah dwmgg17 I guess it works that way at times where your boat is in shop and can not get on the water. I was due for a water pump service and picked the wrong time to have it done I guess. Good chance due to July 4th holiday will not make Jordan either. If anyone plans to make the Jordan event and has an open back seat I'd sure be interested.