Point 1 mounting

I currently don't like where my Point 1 is. I am thing about moving it to between the rigging tube and rubrail. Anyone have theirs mounted on this angle without any issues?

2. Member
    Where is your point 1? Mine is right at the left corner of the right rear deck panel. I like it there because no holes in the fiberglass, and the screw holes are hidden by the carpet when removed.

3. Member
    Right now it's right behind the drivers seat.

I put mine just inboard of the rear, passenger side, storage box under the back deck. It's basically on top of that shelf right next to the pumps/valve/hoses. It's secured in place with velcro. You don't have to drill holes this way, and there is nothing to step or trip on. Everything is under the deck.
    Gitcha Bass On!

2015 ZX225

5. Member
    I put mine on the transom fiberglass flat spot on the right corner of boat

6. Member
    I can send you a picture of mine mounted in almost that same location. A board sponsor, Wacky Riggers, made an awesome mount for it via 3D printing. Solid as can be. If interested pm me ur phone # for a pic or an email.

7. Member
    I moved it this week to on the right side right by the batter compartment lid. It was right behind the drivers seat but trying to fish a spot the size of a car good I think the placement had my waypoints way off.