Thread: 210

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar

Stopped by Marty's marine today and looked at couple bass boats for guys ,talked to John and said the 210 is selling like hot cakes .He has more coming that's been ordered.So yes they are selling really good.The white and blue one on show room is sold also.And it is a very clean color combo .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TOUCH OF CLASS; 06-24-2017 at 02:56 PM.

Marty's are good folks. Bought my 596 there.

3. Member
    Good to hear TOC! Thanks for posting that information!

4. Member
    Define "hot cakes"...ha..

So will Charger sell more than their avg of 25 boats a qtr for awhile?

5. Member
    If only I could win that dang lottery! Beautiful boats

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBird View Post
    Define "hot cakes"...ha..

So will Charger sell more than their avg of 25 boats a qtr for awhile?
    How many times is this going to be brought up. You guys need some new material! How many Champions were sold in the last few years?

7. Member
    Fastbird hates chargers it appears. Lol... I've seen that post on the numbers of chargers made before.

8. Charger Rep. Texas/La
    They have already gone over the 25 mark for the year.

9. Member
    Sounds like the 210 sales are really doing well.
    Last edited by Sports1; 06-29-2017 at 08:59 AM.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by procraftokie View Post
    Fastbird hates chargers it appears. Lol... I've seen that post on the numbers of chargers made before.
    Not to much I guess he looked at buying a 186 a few weeks ago. My father changed his mind and decided to keep it.

11. Banned
    Over 40 years building quality boats. Theirs a list a few pages long of manufacturers that can't say that.

12. Member
    Really smart move by Charger to put a well followed hull in their lineup. I see tons of 210, 198 boats around here. Lots of those guys were diehard Champ fans and wouldn't trade unless they have a chance at another, and now here comes Charger with these models with some updates.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by procraftokie View Post

Sorry dude...but you are wrong. I have no issues with Chargers. I had a Charger for a few years, buddy still owns it. Other than being slower than comparable rigs, it was a great boat. I've had a bug, champ, cat, charger and been around a few rangers. I have very little brand allegiance and call a spade a spade, no worries.

I will add this....a buddy is shopping for a new rig. Charger was on his list, actually at the top of his list. He watched this forum and other brand forums for quite a while and after a few of one certain moderators comments/attitude he decided to spend his money on another brand.

BTW, the Charger numbers and other mfg numbers were posted by BCB a few weeks ago. I asked a question, a honest one at that. Who cares how many CNs were produced in the last few years? The answer is obvious....
    Last edited by FastBird; 07-06-2017 at 04:34 PM.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    Not to much I guess he looked at buying a 186 a few weeks ago. My father changed his mind and decided to keep it.
    Just to clarify, I wasn't looking for me, but my sis. She ended up with a P Classic. Have you had the motor fixed?

15. Banned
    Nope just setting collecting dust on the cover.

16. Member
    "I will add this....a buddy is shopping for a new rig. Charger was on his list, actually at the top of his list. He watched this forum and other brand forums for quite a while and after a few of one certain moderators comments/attitude he decided to spend his money on another brand."

A random guy on the internet changed his mind? Isnt that kind of sad???

17. Banned
    I agree with FastBird Charger is a slower boat not sure why but that's not the Charger ride. Sure other 18ft boats will out run mine but mine will stay closer to the top speed in the rough stuff without beating the crap out of me. If a buyer is looking for speed then Charger shouldn't even be on their list. Been in "fast" boats and most suck to fish out of so what's the point in buying a bass boat? I think some take comments about their brand way too personal. Fishing out of my second Charger and plan on a new one if life ever gets off my back unless I find a Swift to restore.

18. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    What boat is faster other than a bullet type boat?You cant take a 1995 150 and compare that to a 2017 motor or compare a 1995 boat that has sit in the rain for 20 years to a brand new composite boat.I don't see to many boats loaded running 80 mph 72-75 is about norm and that may even be a little high for most with a 250.18 ft boats are in that 62-65 range loaded with 175s.Theres a 496 on here running 77 I don't think that's slow,but I may be wrong all of these new rigs might all be running 85.

19. Banned
    Theirs no doubt in my mind their are Chargers running those speeds daily. But the average guy fishing is not going to spend the time or money to get their Charger to that point stock they are going to be slower.
    Take mine for example it would GPS@65 one guy, fishing gear, and full of fuel. I could take the $400 prop, send it off, and put another $300 in it to get close to 70mph. Then you got around 700 dollars in prop that if you ding it up it will either be a dog or you spend more money to keep it right. The average guy fishing on the weekends is not going to mess with it.

In my own opinion Chargers for the money are the best boat on the market hands down. Great quality boats that last, good speed, great handling, and the best rough water ride their is. To me they seem back end heavy but again that's opinion.

Note: Till TOC told me to raise my motor I barely got over 60 and the hole shot sucked. Everyone I talked to told me the same thing even the rep at the owners tournament.
    Last edited by jarhead175; 07-07-2017 at 11:32 AM.

TOC knows some chit!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast