Thread: 210

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    Yes he does and I understand when he gets bothered by others talking trash thinking they are bragging on their brand.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBird View Post
    I will add this....a buddy is shopping for a new rig. Charger was on his list, actually at the top of his list. He watched this forum and other brand forums for quite a while and after a few of one certain moderators comments/attitude he decided to spend his money on another brand.
    I can see that happening.

3. Member
    I am confused. Why would a moderator on a forum sway one's opinion on a boat manufacturer, especially a family owned outfit like Charger? I don't consider any of the moderators on these boards to be an ambassador of the respective brands and damn sure wouldn't let that stand in the way of getting a boat I want.
    2014 Charger 496 / Merc 250 Pro XS

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTx496 View Post
    I am confused. Why would a moderator on a forum sway one's opinion on a boat manufacturer, especially a family owned outfit like Charger? I don't consider any of the moderators on these boards to be an ambassador of the respective brands and damn sure wouldn't let that stand in the way of getting a boat I want.

I'd wager a good deal of $$$....that Pierces involvement/input whatever...on the board here and/or the bcb owners board has at the least stuck in people's head....and more so has probably influenced at least a few to spend their $$ On a cat.

So...imo, yes it does matter.

Regardless of where or what the venue is, if somebody with alleged credibility (ie mod, pro, whatever word u wanna use) acts/says things in a detrimwntal manner, it does matter.

Yes....comparing apples to oranges...but ask Ike....

5. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Banned
    Just out of curiosity why do the BCB guys come to the Charger board to talk about BCB boats anyway? They have their own board. Just a guess but I'm thinking someone is nervous that the Charger Elite series has been so successful they are thinking BCB might start losing some sales.....

7. Member
    I would buy whatever boat I felt was best for me (pricewise and need wise). It would not bother me if I felt one moderator and I didn't see eye to eye. It's like vehicles. I've been to GM dealers who I did not care for, but I'm driving a GM because I liked it, it fit my needs, and had the right price.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    Just out of curiosity why do the BCB guys come to the Charger board to talk about BCB boats anyway? They have their own board. Just a guess but I'm thinking someone is nervous that the Charger Elite series has been so successful they are thinking BCB might start losing some sales.....
    I keep wondering the same thing. There's even a guy on the Champ board that bought a BassCat and posted pics in the Champ board, now don't get me wrong I love looking at new boats; but why not post them in your own page and if you have no interest in a Charger.... don't be talking crap about them and leave this section! If your board sucks or is boring, don't be coming to others boards and talking crap.

9. Member
    I agree. If you don't like them that's cool. But no reason to trash them. My neighbor sank his new boat a few years back. While I'd have a hard time owning that particular model based on what I saw of it, I don't go bashing that brand. That brand and model sells really well and look awesome. I just would not own one, but I don't look to tear it apart when someone posts how much they like them. On that note charger fisherman's choice is on my local lake this morning. Maybe I'll see a new one while fishing and can check one out. Lol
    Last edited by procraftokie; 07-08-2017 at 06:18 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12