Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
    where is Ponch and John when you need them!

2. Member
    looks like the lone driver in the silver car is drifting into the HOV lane, probably texting. dumb move by the motorcycle rider to kick but he had skills to stay upright after car swerved over on him. both stupid but I ride and I get sick and tired of distracted drivers more so than in my car.

Why was the bike in the car pool lane? Why was the lone occupant trying to get in the car pool lane?

2 dumb azzes

4. Derek McCullough
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    Why was the bike in the car pool lane? Why was the lone occupant trying to get in the car pool lane?

2 dumb azzes
    In most states the HOV/car pool lane is ok to use if you are on a bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post

2 dumb azzes
    Motorcycles are allowed in HOV lanes.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
    where is Ponch and John when you need them!

7. Member
    Don't understand the road rage. I'm kind of like the granny with a (Honk if You Love Jesus) sticker. I just share the love and wave the number one sign.

8. Member
    cpl of idiots ! bad thing is the guy in avalanche could have been killed and had nothing to do with it !

9. Member
    Not excusing the cyclist but, notice it was the driver of the car swerving trying to take out the motorcycle that caused him to lose control and crash.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gehol View Post
    Not excusing the cyclist but, notice it was the driver of the car swerving trying to take out the motorcycle that caused him to lose control and crash.
    so it wasnt an unskilled driver in the car who just spazzed when they saw the biker and heard the subsequent kick from the biker?

11. Member
    I don't think so. A normal response would have been to jerk away from the bike. To me it is obvious the driver of the car made a deliberate turn into the bike and lost control. The rest of the story seems to be that the car came into the bike's lane which started the confrontation.
    Having been in a similar situation it is hard for me to lay all of the blame on the biker. The biker should not have kicked the car. But, the wreck appears to have been caused by the car losing control going after the bike. That is what I see.

Just my observation because I have seen similar before either in a car or on my bike. Car cuts off bike, either accidentally or intentionally. Generally accidentally because people don't see them. Happens all the time. I have also seen the bikes come up and kick the car because they ususally can get away with it. The car can't catch them. Pull up, kick, take off. Happens on sport bikes more. Not saying it's right because it isn't but it happens. This time was a Harley and he doesn't take off and the car reacted immediately. Usually they are just dumbfounded that the guy kicked them and by the time they realize it the bike has sped off.

Had the bike just took being cut off like we all have done a bazillion times the kick wouldn't have happened and the swerve wouldn't have happened.

14. Member
    People are just stupid these days. I hope they find the motorcycle guy. He may not have started but he contributed and left the scene of an accident.

15. Banned
    The only innocent person out of the deal is the person in the white truck, the others were idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by RTex View Post
    so it wasnt an unskilled driver in the car who just spazzed when they saw the biker and heard the subsequent kick from the biker?
    Yeah, that's what I think it was. The car swerved almost immediately indicating it was an uncontrolled reaction to what the motorcycle did. If it was intentional there would have been a second or two pause while the driver in the car thought You mother effer and made a conscious decision to swerve into him. Someone said they would have swerved the other way but you can't predict the specific of an act of surprise or panic.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

Quote Originally Posted by gehol View Post
    I don't think so. A normal response would have been to jerk away from the bike. To me it is obvious the driver of the car made a deliberate turn into the bike and lost control. The rest of the story seems to be that the car came into the bike's lane which started the confrontation.
    Having been in a similar situation it is hard for me to lay all of the blame on the biker. The biker should not have kicked the car. But, the wreck appears to have been caused by the car losing control going after the bike. That is what I see.
    Watch it again. The car swerved immediately. There was no time for the driver to make the decision to deliberately swerve into him. It does not mater what the car might have done previously, there is absolutely no excuse for what the biker did. None. He is 100% to blame for what happened.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

18. Banned
    Bike was still slightly behind the car when the car drifted over.
    Bike could have tapped the brake lightly to get out of trouble, instead accelerated and kicked the door.
    Car probably swerved because he probably never knew the bike was there (probably texting or something), wasn't paying attention, and didn't know where the "bang" came from.
    Don't think the "swerve" was intentional, unless he also intended to crash himself into the median barrier.
    Then there's the unknown, like the biker and driver may have been "known" to each other.

I think he intended to swerve, but with his road rage over reacted and over steered.

Where are the anti seat belt users?? The ones that worry they will drown if the vehicle goes into water while they are wearing seat belts ??? The ones that have posted on here they would rather be thrown Clear of the vehicle? Ask the driver of that pick up if that seat belt saved him or had no effect on him surviving.

20. Member
    The motorcyclist when he is found should be charged with leaving the scene of an injury accident, to not stop and render aid after being involved is inexcusable no matter the circumstance leading up to the accident.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast