Banned

Best ranger dealer

Looking for the best guys in the state who sells ranger.
    I talked to a few who were just unfriendly over the phone and seemed to have no ambition on selling a boat.

2. Member
    Try Ludwing brothers marine in farmerville.

3. Member
    I know it sounds crazy, but Cabela's sells Ranger and Stratos and if you talk to Chris Day I am confident he will be of help. I don't know if you tried there yet or not, but a good friend of mine has bought 2 Stratos' from there since 2011 and has been happy with the sales. Chris is a great guy, personal friend and sales manager over there.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tmayon View Post
    I know it sounds crazy, but Cabela's sells Ranger and Stratos and if you talk to Chris Day I am confident he will be of help. I don't know if you tried there yet or not, but a good friend of mine has bought 2 Stratos' from there since 2011 and has been happy with the sales. Chris is a great guy, personal friend and sales manager over there.
    I'll definitely check then out. I wonder how much they will negotiate compared to the smaller dealers

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerrobert View Post
    Try Ludwing brothers marine in farmerville.
    I am working up there and my trailer is in farmerville. I will rise over there next week when I go back. Thanks

Country creek RV and Marine in Hattiesburg. They keep a large stock of Ranger aluminum boats on the lot and have very good pricing. Were a pleasure to work with and responsive to issues and concerns. Tyler was a hell of a guy to work with.

7. Member
    I have had good dealings with chip at aqua marine in denham springs

8. Member
    My two cent I would give Ludwing brother marine a chance they are dam good people✌️

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Materman2007 View Post
    My two cent I would give Ludwing brother marine a chance they are dam good people✌️
    Talked to them today. The actual boat I wanted was. 294 with a g2. And one of their customer has one he is selling.

And I will be there next week to check out what they can do on a 518 with a g2

Real deal marine in pineville does a lot of business in this area

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kking View Post
    Real deal marine in pineville does a lot of business in this area
    My trailer had some bearings go out and caused a tire bounced and chip by boat, mess my wrap up, hit the top gunnel and demolish a fender. I spoke with them Friday and I will be bringing my boat to the Sunday.
    If they can make it right I will, I promise I will buy another boat from them. I like the way they talked to me and have been taking care of business.

I just wanted to know who could pencil whip it the best

12. Member
    Let me know what u weight in tonight good luck

13. Member
    Check out 72marine in Elberton GA... Not in your state but great guys and great deals

14. Member
    Aqua marine, i denham springs, is great to deal with when buying a boat....but when you want to bring it in for service work, plan on being without your boat for 4-6 weeks!! Just called to bring my boat in for service work and it'll be 3-4 weeks before they would even start looking at it. Just saying, its not just the boat buying experience....its the service after the sale that you should worry about as well

15. Member
    GO SEE Bryce at Aqua Marine (speedcraw) on here

16. Member
    If you can travel some, Perfect Catch Marine in Bull Shoals Arkansas may be your best deal, Tony was my salesman
    2013 RANGER Z521 PROXS 250

17. Member
    Aqua Marine in Denham Springs, call Chip or Bryce. I've been very happy with them, their service has always been quick for me. Had a 200 hr services a couple months ago, took less than 2 weeks.