Mapping and tracks

I have a Echomap 73sv non chrip. I am wondering how to save tracks and way points. More importantly I want to save the tracks and way points to my computer at home.
    I recently went on a fishing trip on a flowage where I marked a lot of underwater hazards and have tracks avoiding all hazards. They are just stored on the internal storage for now, I would like to save them to an sd card and clean them up on the computer if I could because all the tracks are going over and over each other from multiple days of fishing.
    Not sure if what I want to do is possible but I figured this is the place to ask. Thanks much.

2. Member
    To get your data to the computer, you first need to save it to an sd card.

Put an SD card in the slot, then check your user manual for the exact details on how to transfer or copy tracks, waypoints etc to the card.

On my 7610 its INFO/USER DATA/DATA TRANSFER/SAVE TO CARD It may be different on your model.

Once you have the data on the card, you need to download Garmins HomePort software for your PC. From Homeport, you can Import the data from the sd card and work on it there.
    Smokercraft Phantom 202 Yamaha F115/Merc 9.9
    Garmin 7610xsv/GT51M-TM/Panoptix PS21/LiveScope
    Why am I hanging out here when I could be fishing.....

Thanks Larry! I will give that a try and let you know how it works.