Best replacement seats for '97 202c

Hi,

I need to replace my seats. Anybody has experience with any of the bench seats from BassBoatSeats.com? My only concern now is the thickness of the seats..

Thanks,
    Martin

2. Member
    I heard that those seats are too thick. Check out Lebroc seats. PM me your cell and I will send pic of those seats installed in my 98 ZX202c

3. Member
    I will check out Lebroc. Do you know the model name of your seats?

I live in Europe so won't let you message me (fees are probably crazy).. Thanks anyhow

Why not recover and repair what you have? I couldn't find a replacement for my 97 so I had them redone.

5. Member
    I will look into that again. I asked a couple of places and they said it would be to expensive.. but it's gonna be expensive anyhow (importing to Europe)

6. Member
    I agree in the bassboatseats.com seats being thick. I replaced the seats on my old Triton with them and the base of the seat was quite a bit thicker. They were nice seats though.

7. Member
    Mine are the 307s and almost the same color as shown on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterMT View Post
    I will look into that again. I asked a couple of places and they said it would be to expensive.. but it's gonna be expensive anyhow (importing to Europe)

Get a few quotes, first guy quoted me 2800. Than I took some advice and went to another guy, 700 and they look better than factory. He was even able to re-use old rubber Skeeter logo in the middle of the seat. I couldn't be happier.

9. Member
    I think I'm going with Llebroc. Really good customer service, and they actually have the correct seat dimensions on the web site. It's going to be expensive though, with air freight and customs to Norway.

I got a few quotes for re-carpeting, and that was > $2000

I'm looking at the 204 seats, anyone got them??