Affinity golf clubs?

Hey guys,

I have a buddy selling a set of affinity systemH golf clubs. I never heard of the brand at all and was wondering if anyone has and whether or not they're a decent club. They're basically brand new and he only wants 50 bucks for them. If anyone knows anything about them I would appreciate the info. The picture is of one of the woods that comes with it.

Thanks guys
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2002 Triton TR 185/ 2002 Mercury XR6
    Lowrance HDS 12/HDS 7- Console
    Lowrance HDS 9/Carbon 9-LiveSight Str8-Up dual mount- Bow

2. Member
    Dick's sells them around here, starter set, for $50 try them out and upgrade later if decide to keep playing

3. Member
    They look like a box set type deal and probably on the lower end of quality and feel. Here is what I would tell you if you are looking to start playing the game and improve, I would pass on them. I would suggest purchasing a set of decent clubs ie callaways, taylor mades, adams, or wilson staffs game improvement irons that are cavity backed. I am a 11 handicap and play game improvement irons that now cost 115 for the set and they are name brand just about 9 years old. Not seeing the rest of the bag it looks like you still need a driver as well. Golf is a great game and it is not the equipment that makes a great player but it does help to have quality equipment. Ask him if he would he sell the bag as you will need one of those as well.

4. Member
    BTW globalgolf.com sells good quality used sets.